- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:45 pm
- My cats species list: 4 (i:0, k:2)
- My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
- Spotted: 9
- Location 1: Poland
- Location 2: Toruń
please help me with the identification of two Corydoras species. Sorry for the quality, but shot with the phone in the shop.
I thought the ones under the filter were C. trilineatus, but note the snout's shape. The other ones (under the leaves) were really big. If you know, one can breed them or they are usually WF, please let me know. Thank you!
- Posts: 7694
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 78
- My cats species list: 125 (i:37, k:52)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 36 (i:125, p:1867)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 151
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
The first photo is Corydoras(Ln8sc4) sp(c102) - a beautiful fish that resembles Corydoras(Ln9) trilineatus but has a straight snout. The other photo appears to be Corydoras(Ln9) brevirostris.