A historical forum for issues reported in the suggestions and bugs forum that have been subsequently fixed or resolved.
- Posts: 7959
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 92
- My cats species list: 128 (i:38, k:46)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 37 (i:130, p:1919)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 158
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
Today I set about updating the Iranian Glyptothorax, using the article recently posted by Silurus. I tried to rename Glyptothorax alidaeii
to Amphilius kakrimensis but received the following error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '"' in /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/admin/classes/manage_pol_area.php on line 64
I hope that's not too much to fix.
- Posts: 15558
- Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:25 pm
- My articles: 195
- My images: 941
- My catfish: 239
- My cats species list: 90 (i:0, k:1)
- My BLogs: 7 (i:5, p:194)
- My Wishlist: 21
- Spotted: 1024
- Location 1: Middle Earth,
- Location 2: Scotland
- Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.
Yes, just me working through some admin updates. Sorery for the faff.