3 Blue Whale Catfish (Cetopsis.coecutiens)

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
Finatic
Location 1: Mississauga
Location 2: Canada

3 Blue Whale Catfish (Cetopsis.coecutiens)

Post by Finatic »

3 Blue Whale Catfish (Cetopsis.coecutiens) - $120

I have an established group of 3 blue whale/shark catfish for sale. The largest one is 4" and the 2 smaller ones are around 2.5". Not 100% sure on the gender, but it seems like the smaller ones could end up being males, and the larger one could be a female.

Currently being fed a varied diet of: Northfin Krill Gold 2mm pellets (as their staple), frozen/thaw bloodworms (once a week, every Friday), 1 jumbo tiger prawn (once a month, with shells removed), and occasionally some salmon trimmings.

*Will trade for 8 Moba or Mpimbwe frontosa fry, around 1"-2"*

Also for sale:

Wild Caught Peacock Mouthbrooder Betta (Betta.macrostoma) - $80

I have a male wild caught Betta.macrostoma from Sarawak. Lost my femlae earlier this month, don't plan on ordering a female any time soon. Paid $105.02 for the this fish + $10 CAD for shipping.

Looking to sell this rare and stunning gem of a fish to any wild betta enthusiast who can properly care for him, and plans to eventually breed him. The fish is a shy of 3" in size, and still fairly young.

Currently feeding him a varied diet of Northfin Krill gold 2mm pellets, Northfin Veggie Formula 1mm pellets, and frozen/thaw bloodworms, and gut loaded pinhead crickets.

*Will trade for 10 gold head compressiceps fry, around 1"-1.5"*

If you're interested please contact me via PM. Pickup in Mississauga.
Finatic
Location 1: Mississauga
Location 2: Canada

Re: 3 Blue Whale Catfish (Cetopsis.coecutiens)

Post by Finatic »

Frontosa/Gibberosa & Gold head compressiceps acquired.

3 Ceptopsis.coecutiens still available, now for $100

Wild caught male Betta.macrostoma for $80

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”