Breeding group of 5x L066 and fry

Items for sale in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
whiteymoza
My images: 1
My cats species list: 14 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 1
Location 1: U.K.!!!

Breeding group of 5x L066 and fry

Post by whiteymoza »

Iv got a breeding group of 5 ADULT fully grown L066 King tiger Hypancistrus sp. for sale, iv had these for over 5 years. 3 of them are wild caught and 2 are czech bred fish all around 5 inches. They have started breeding consistently in the last 12 months.

Up for sale as I need the tank space, £250 for the group. I will ONLY sell these as a group to a breeder I do not wish to separate them.

I also have about 25 small L066 King tiger Hypancistrus sp. grown out to about 2-3cm with more to follow. (see picture.) £15 each.

I can send these for £15 a box with heat packs etc.. Or collection available from Poole/Dorset. This is the same courier I use for marine corals and fish (APC) and they have all the required animal transport licences etc as well as my local APC manager having worked in aquatic retail himself is experienced in handling live animals.

It is with regret that I am selling these and am only doing so because I need the space for quarantine in my coral farm and don't have the time to make a serious effort of breeding and bringing on the fry. I feel that they could go to a much better home and a more serious breeder.

I don't have any photos of the adults as they are very timid (as wild Hypans generally are) The fry on the other hand are extremely confident and have a completely different temperament to the adults!

This photo is one of the actual adults taken about 5 years ago when I was a more active member on planet catfish:

http://www.planetcatfish.com/common/con ... tor_id=806

Adults:

Last edited by whiteymoza on 27 Apr 2014, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.
whiteymoza
My images: 1
My cats species list: 14 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 1
Location 1: U.K.!!!

Re: Breeding group of 5x L066 and fry

Post by whiteymoza »

Bump, these guys are still available and I am open to offers!

Return to “For Sale (UK & ROI)”