All posts regarding the care and breeding of these catfishes from South America.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:04 am
- Location 2: oklahoma
can some one give me info on green dragon bn. where did they come from. and that sort of thing
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:47 pm
- My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:1)
- My Wishlist: 1
- Spotted: 3
- Location 1: Burlington,Ontario,Canada
- Interests: Fish, Fishing, Gardening
That I would also like to Know. I heard that they came from Germany and the first ones that I saw were at Fantastic Fins in Lavonia. They must have some albino in the back ground as my long fins always had pure all green fry until they got bred back to a daughter. They then have a few very white albinos in the spawnings.
Good fish are spawned and raised in Burlington.