- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:23 pm
- My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
- Location 1: Canada
- Location 2: Toronto, Canada
- Interests: corydoras!
- Richard B
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:19 pm
- I've donated: $20.00!
- My articles: 9
- My images: 11
- My cats species list: 37 (i:0, k:0)
- My aquaria list: 4 (i:0)
- My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:47)
- Spotted: 10
- Location 1: on the sofa, or maybe at work?
- Location 2: Warwickshire: UK
- Interests: Tanganyika Catfish, African catfish, Non-loricariid sucker-catfish.
Running, drinking, eating, sci-fi, stapelids
the website says it should be ok as its coated with an environmentally friendly resin - my question would be why is it coated? Is it sharp? Does it alter the water chemistry? How durable is the coating?
Personally i wouldn't go near it
Jacob: Yeah not with another fu**!ng guy!
Lou: It's still a three-way!
Hot Tub Time Machine: 2010