F/S 1M/2F L-066 KING TIGERS (US)

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
plec0
My cats species list: 3 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: Macon,Georgia

F/S 1M/2F L-066 KING TIGERS (US)

Post by plec0 »

Sorry had problems with a tank and my 236's come over my L-066's. I got a male with 2 gravid females carrying eggs and they must go before they spawn. Ive taken out their caves and my 236's are currently sharing a tank with them. Just cause I dont have time to mature and let a new tank cycle nor do I have the room for another tank setup as I already have 14 tanks in one 16x12 room. Im asking 150 for the group. seems high but they are a greatstrain black with very bright white lines and you are getting a 5 inch male and 2 females near 4 inch mark full of eggs ready to spawn any moment now. If things change within next few days I will keep them until then I figured id put them on here to anybody interested. Pick up in Georgia or can ship via DHL/UPS and I can ship them via USPS 2day delivery but no live arrival gurantee on 2 day for around 20 bucks. . I will try and get pics. I currently dont have light on the tank and keep the room fairly dark so I will try and get a camera with flash. chriz@cox.net with questions . Larry (apistomaster) if you see this give me a call 478-972-5643

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”