CSG Auction

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
CoryWally
My catfish: 4
My cats species list: 22 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:75)
Spotted: 3
Location 1: UK
Location 2: Boston Spa, West Yorks, U.K.

CSG Auction

Post by CoryWally »

A fantastic selection of fish at yesterday's auction. probably the largest range of Corys I've seen with some fantastic groups of adult fish Best prices were for buckets of breeding groups of sterbai (£43), leopardus (£41), and pairs of CW030 (£20) and young eques (£25).

I picked up the CW030, 8 eques and some cracking C123, plus a few other bits.

Here's a list of all species that went through, I haven't spell checked them but anyway....
Corydoradinae: Corydoras - weitzmani, paleatus (albino), concolor, panda, CW09 (green laser), elegans, sterbai, C123, CW038, C132, melini, gold laser, pygmaeus, ambiacus, habrosus, loxozonus, atropersonatus, gomezi, robineae, axelrodi, CW021, C003 (deckeri – massive fish, breeding group), semiaquilis, undulatus (breeding trio), C89, eques (F1’s), sterbai (breeding groups – big fish), black aeneus (and breeding group), nijsseni, longipinis, C096, CW030 (vitoria), davidsandsi, C018, burgessi, trilineatus, leopardus (bucket of big fish). Aspidoras – taurus and breeding group of unidentified. Brochis splendens

Loricarids: Hypancistrus L066, Peckoltia oligospila, Ancistrus sp.1, sp.4, Red & Black, A. L182, Hemiloricaria lanceolata, Leleilia ‘red’ (breeding pairs), Otocinclus sp, Farlowlella sp, Sturisoma sp. Columbia, S. panamense, Sturisomatichthys sp., Deckeyseria L052, Baryancistrus beggini,

Other catfish: Trachelichthys taeniatus, Microglanis iheringhi, Synodontis nigriventris, S. alberti, Tatia gyrina, Megalodoras irwini, Auchenipterichthys coracoides, Megalechis picta

Cheers,
Mark.
kim m
My cats species list: 49 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: Denmark
Interests: Pike and Carpfishing, Aquariums (mainly corys)

Re: CSG Auction

Post by kim m »

Sounds like a good day...would have loved some CW30s...
Best regards,
Kim M
-----------
Catfish Study Group
Guardians of Catfish
Skive Akvarieforening
The.Dark.One
I've donated: $26.00!
My articles: 1
My images: 20
My cats species list: 41 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 16
Location 1: Castleford, West Yorkshire, England
Location 2: Castleford

Post by The.Dark.One »

A great auction and a good crack with the CAS and SVAS lads.

The 'Corydoras ambiacus' I got are identical to C009 apart from the small dark spot on the body at the base of the dorsal fin spine.
RIPbiglad
My cats species list: 5 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: Sheffield, UK

Post by RIPbiglad »

The.Dark.One wrote:A great auction and a good crack with the CAS and SVAS lads.

The 'Corydoras ambiacus' I got are identical to C009 apart from the small dark spot on the body at the base of the dorsal fin spine.
Yes we did have a good laugh. Jamie thought there were too many cats in the auction then we pointed out it was a catfish auction after all.

Oh and the state of his glass after he had drunk the coke. :YMSICK:

Return to “Speak Easy”