Fish Family Feud

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
Thriftyfisher
Location 1: Grand Rapids, MI USA
Location 2: Grand Rapids, MI, USA

Fish Family Feud

Post by Thriftyfisher »

Hello all.

I am hoping that members of this forum can help me. I am working on a Family Feud style game for my local aquarium club. I need at least 100 answers for each question and ideally would like to have 200+ for each question. I have already had most of the members of my local club fill this out but need more answers.

Fish Family Feud Survey

This survey is only for those people who currently have or have kept fish in the past and are over the age of 10.

Each question is meant to have a one or two word answers. Each question is also meant to have multiple answers, this is a survey after all and only the most common 5-10 answers will be used and not every question will be included in the game.

Please only take the survey only once.

Please return it to me via PM or email your answers to me at: pmlife4 @ att.net (remove spaces in email address)

1. Name a nonliving item you would find in a fish tank? (Please be creative)
2. What is your favorite freshwater fish? (common name if there is one)
3. What is your favorite pet name for a fish?
4. What is the largest number of freshwater adult fish you have kept in one tank?
5. What is your favorite freshwater aquarium plant? (common name if there is one)
6. In inches what is the largest freshwater fish you have kept? (2.5 centimeters per inch)
7. In (US) gallons what is the largest tank you have owned? (1 US gallon = 4 liters)
8. What is your favorite tetra? (common name if one)
9. What is your favorite Cichlid? (common name if one)
10. What is your favorite Livebearer? (common name if one)
11. What is your favorite catfish? (common name if one)
12. What is your favorite tank decoration?
13. What type of filter do you use on your tanks?
14. What is the largest number tanks you have had set up and running at one time?
15. How old were you when you got your first fish?
16. What was your first freshwater fish? (common name if one)
17. What is your least liked fish keeping related task?
18. What is your favorite aquatic invertebrate? (common name)
19. How many fish species have you bred?
20. How many miles will you travel to go to a good fish store? (Round to the nearest 10 miles/kilometers and let me know which, I will convert Kilometers to miles)
21. What is the longest, in number of years, you have kept any single freshwater fish?
22. What is the most you have paid for a single freshwater fish? (US $ preferred but I can convert if needed)
23. In your opinion, properly stocked, how many freshwater fish can a 10-gallon tank hold?
24. In your opinion, how frequently should water be changed in a properly maintained tank?
25. In your opinion, what percentage of water should be changed at each water change?
26. How often do you actually do water changes in your tanks?
27. What is the actual percentage of water you change during standard water changes?

For anyone that returns this survey and would like a copy of the final game let me know and once I have finished it, I will send you the answers and or the game file depending on the size.

Thanks for your help!

Return to “Speak Easy”