Premium Green Fish Food

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
premiumgreen
Location 2: United States

Premium Green Fish Food

Post by premiumgreen »

My name is Clay Neighbors and I live in the U.S. I began making food for my fish two years ago and studied manufactured fish foods the previous year. I originally made our "Original" for three groups of wild caught Tropheus. As I gained access to more ingredients I began experimenting making different foods trying to perfect the formulas. At the beginning of this year I began marketing and selling Krill Crumble (47% protein 11.5 % fat). I made the 35% Spirulina for a member on another board who pointed out I didn't really have a "veggie" food. If you check the Testimonials section of our page you will see several people liked the 35% Spirulina for their Plecos. Rich Bireley told me his catfish save loaches really liked the Krill Crumble. If you can find Barbie "The Purple Pleco Queen" she will vouch for me. :d I take pride in every pound of fish food that I send out to my customers. I am just a fish guy who set out to make a better fish food than any fish food being manufactured.

If a fish food using chicken egg whites and yolks as a binder in lieu of wheat, soy and the other usual suspects interests you, please visit our website http://www.premiumgreen.net for more information. We have something to feed Herbivores through Piscivores. Don't forget to check out the testimonials after browsing through our foods.

Our Slogans "Quality Food at Reasonable Prices" and "Freshly Made to Order"
Last edited by premiumgreen on 27 Oct 2012, 02:04, edited 1 time in total.
Birger
Expert
My articles: 10
My images: 112
My cats species list: 49 (i:43, k:0)
Spotted: 35
Location 1: Edmonton,Alberta
Location 2: Canada

Re: Premium Green Fish Food

Post by Birger »

Vender, please have a look through here http://www.planetcatfish.com/forum/view ... 23&t=34098

I came real close to removing your post as spam as it is set up similar to many spam posts, have a look through the above link and an introduction of yourself and your company would be nice.

Thankyou
Birger
Birger
premiumgreen

Post by premiumgreen »

I hope you find that better. :d
I didn't mean to be rude. My apologies!
Birger
Expert
My articles: 10
My images: 112
My cats species list: 49 (i:43, k:0)
Spotted: 35
Location 1: Edmonton,Alberta
Location 2: Canada

Post by Birger »

It is all good, thank you.

Good luck with your foods.

If you can find Barbie "The Purple Pleco Queen"
@ Barbie...I wish I had heard this before last weekends Catfish Convention.

Birger
Birger
premiumgreen

Post by premiumgreen »

Take a look at what I have to offer. If you have any questions/concerns about our food I will be glad to address them here. Feel free to ask me any reasonable question as I enjoy talking fish nutrition.
Barbie
Expert
I've donated: $360.00!
My articles: 1
My images: 15
My catfish: 2
My cats species list: 58 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 8
Location 1: Spokane, WA
Location 2: USA

Post by Barbie »

ROFL! I haven't used the food yet, but I can vouch for Clay as good people ;).

Birger the Seattle club called me "Pleco Goddess" on their mailing list. It's just variations on a theme ;).

Barbie
m1ke715m
My cats species list: 27 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
Location 2: atlantic highlands, nj

Post by m1ke715m »

ive bought his food and can say without a doubt that its very high quality. my hypancistrus all love the carnivore crumble and my ancistrus go nuts for the spirulina crumble and the sample of 50% spirulina crumble i received.... what i like is the ease of feeding it.. i got smaller pieces as most of my fish are still juveniles.. when i feed algae disks i find there is waste food leftover sometimes, that doesnt happen with the fresh crumbles. its very high quality handmade fresh food.. most prepared food sits around for a long long time before you get it.. this is made to order

clay i think you should post the ingredients list with the percentages and what not.. it was super boring for me but im sure alot of people here would appreciate it as they are above my pay grade when it comes to that scientific stuff

oh and +1 on clay being good peoples

also he was giving out free samples for awhile.. i am definitely a fan of his food
fish room? my whole house is my fish room!
premiumgreen

Post by premiumgreen »

I am open to sending out samples as I can't expect you to spend your hard earned money on a product you have not tried. Serious inquiries only please as sending out a 1.5 oz sample costs me $2.50 to $3.00 depending on the food you choose to try. I will post a little more information on my food later today.

@Barbie..I thought I tried to give you a couple pounds a few months ago. If I didn't offer you food I apologize as my memory is failing me. Just the thought of the impact of a positive testimonial from "The Purple Pleco Queen" had me giddy. I heard through the grapevine you were on a Repashy binge and let it go. That offer is still good. Although I am concerned that you wouldn't be able to fit Repashy rehab into your busy schedule. :d
Last edited by premiumgreen on 28 Oct 2012, 00:47, edited 1 time in total.
premiumgreen

Post by premiumgreen »

I have to confess that I am a Tanganyikan Cichlid guy. Please put down the torches and pitchforks! :))

You may be asking why am I here? The digestive biology in fish is the same. I see fish in four categories: Piscivore - Eats Fish, Carnivore - Eats Fish and shellfish, Omnivore - Eats Fish and shellfish and plant matter. Omnivores in my opinion are wanna be predators that have to eat some plant matter to make up for their lack of predatory skills. Herbivores - Eats plant matter.

All Fish Save Herbivores
When it comes to digestion fish are simple creatures. First they uptake protein with a complete amino acid profile then the fat and the fat soluble vitamins and at some point the other vitamins and minerals and last they need a small amount of Carbohydrates. Krill - 60% protein with a complete amino acid profile, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal - 60% protein with a complete amino acid profile, Spirulina - 60% protein with a complete amino acid profile, There is no difference between the three as far as the fishes digestive tract is concerned.

Herbivores
I have been studying carbohydrates quite a bit lately. Herbivores appear to be the only fish to benefit from significant amounts of carbohydrates in their diet. The question is what percentage of carbohydrates is acceptable? I don't think anyone knows the answer as we can't simulate their grazing twelve hours a day in our aquariums. What I have come to realize is that the fishes digestive tract can't distinguish between wheat carbohydrates, spirulina carbohydrates or kelp carbohydrates. Maybe this is why herbivores do well on food with a high percentage of wheat etc. binders. Of course their are lots of variables such as how often you feed and how much you feed. As you have probably noticed by now I am not a fan of foods with high percentages of carbohydrate binders.

I look at things differently than the manufactured fish food folks. I have access to the protein, fat, mineral/ash and water content for each of the ingredients that I use. I use these numbers to calculate food waste percentages which primarily consists of carbohydrates. Let me give you an example:

Our Fake Fish Food

Wet Ingredients
Whole Menhaden Meal 8.8 oz
Sprirulina 3.3 oz
Egg Whites 10 (2.15 avg weight) 58% of egg is egg white http://urbanext.illinois.edu/eggs/res16-egg.html =12.47 oz
Egg Yolks 10 (2.15 avg weight) 31% of egg is egg yolk = 6.6 oz

Dried Ingredients
Whole Menhaden contains 10% water 8 oz
Spirulina contains 7% water 3.1 oz
Egg Whites are 88% water 1.5 oz
Egg Yolks are 48% water 3.4 oz

Ingredient Contents
Whole Fish Meal Menhaden has 62% protein, 11% fat, 10% water which is removed in the dehydrating process, Calcium 4.8% and Phosphorous 2.9%. This leaves 9.3% waste.
Spirulina has 60% protein, 6% fat, 7% water which is removed in the dehydrating process and minerals 8%. This leaves 19% waste.
Egg whites have 11% protein (with complete amino acid profile) and 88% water which is removed in the dehydrating process. This leaves 1% waste.
Egg yolks have 17% protein (with complete amino acid profile), 33% fat, and 48% water which is removed in the dehydrating process and 1% minerals. This leaves 1% waste
Makes 1 lb of food

Waste Calculations
Whole Menhaden 8.8 oz x .093 waste = .81 oz of waste
Spirulina contains 3.3 oz x .19 waste = .62 oz of waste
Egg Whites 12.5 oz x .01 waste = .12 oz of waste
Egg Yolks 6.7 oz x .01 waste = .07 oz of waste
Total 1.62 oz of waste
1.62 oz / 31.3 oz = 5.1% waste

Manufactured Fake Fish Food

Wet Ingredients
Whole Menhaden Meal 8.8 oz
Sprirulina 3.3 oz
Soybean Flour 5.2 oz

Dried Ingredients
Whole Menhaden contains 10% water 8 oz
Soybean Flour is 7% water 4.9 oz

Ingredient Contents
Whole Fish Meal Menhaden has 62% protein, 11% fat, 10% water which is removed in the dehydrating process, Calcium 4.8% and Phosphorous 2.9%. This leaves 9.3% waste.
Spirulina has 60% protein, 6% fat, 7% water which is removed in the dehydrating process and minerals 8%. This leaves 19% waste.
Soybean Flour – Finely ground soybeans. 46% protein with a complete amino acid profile, 7% water and 1.0% fat/lipids. This leaves 46% waste.

Waste Calculations
Whole Menhaden 8.8 oz x .093 waste = .81 oz of waste
Soybean Flour 5.2 oz x .46 waste = 2.39 oz of waste
Total 3.59 oz of waste
3.82 oz / 17.3 oz = 22% waste

This comparison was made using one of the better common binders commercial fish food manufacturers use. 5.1% waste vs 22% waste. The numbers don't lie.

That's enough boring biology for now. :d
Last edited by premiumgreen on 28 Oct 2012, 03:55, edited 1 time in total.
premiumgreen

Post by premiumgreen »

More boring statistics using a minimal amount of wheat flour binder and the same percentage of eggs. My wife works for a large cat/dog food manufacturer. Her best friend works in the ingredient ordering department. I say that to let you know soy flour costs three to four times as much as wheat flour. This comparison uses 21% binder which in my opinion would hold this mixture together.

Our Fake Fish Food

Wet Ingredients
Whole Menhaden Meal 10.5 oz
Sprirulina 3.3 oz
Egg Whites 7 (2.15 avg weight) 58% of egg is egg white http://urbanext.illinois.edu/eggs/res16-egg.html = 8.7 oz
Egg Yolks 7 (2.15 avg weight) 31% of egg is egg yolk = 4.7 oz

Dried Ingredients
Whole Menhaden contains 10% water 9.5 oz
Egg Whites are 88% water 1 oz
Egg Yolks are 48% water 2.4 oz

Ingredient Contents
Egg whites have 11% protein (with complete amino acid profile) and 88% water which is removed in the dehydrating process. This leaves 1% waste.
Egg yolks have 17% protein (with complete amino acid profile), 33% fat, and 48% water which is removed in the dehydrating process and 1% minerals. This leaves 1% waste
Makes 1 lb of food

Waste Calculations
Whole Menhaden 9.5 oz x .093 waste = .88 oz of waste
Egg Whites 8.7 oz x .01 waste = .09 oz of waste
Egg Yolks 4.7 oz x .01 waste = .05 oz of waste
Total 1.64 oz of waste
1.64 oz / 26.2 oz = 6.3% waste

Manufactured Fake Fish Food

Wet Ingredients
Whole Menhaden Meal 10.5 oz
Sprirulina 3.3 oz
Wheat Flour 3.4 oz

Dried Ingredients
Whole Menhaden contains 10% water 9.5 oz
Wheat Flour is 0% water 3.4 oz

Ingredient Contents
Wheat Flour – Finely ground wheat. 10% protein with Lysine added and 1.0% fat/lipids. This leaves 89% waste.

Waste Calculations
Whole Menhaden 9.5 oz x .093 waste = .88 oz of waste
Wheat Flour 3.4 oz x .89 waste = 3 oz of waste
Total 4.5 oz of waste
4.5 oz / 16.2 oz = 27.7% waste

This comparison was made using one of the better common binders commercial fish food manufacturers use. 6.3% waste vs 27.7% waste.

Thoughts anyone? :YMPRAY:
pleco_breeder
My articles: 2
My cats species list: 17 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: Arizona
Interests: breeding plecos and corys

Post by pleco_breeder »

I'm trying to follow along for the point of this, but the only difference I'm seeing is the substitution of eggs for which ever binding agent in the mixtures causing the change in waste. I've had a couple drinks tonight, so probably not the most observant at the moment. However, I'm curious how this effects the overall nutrient profile of the foods being discussed. Those differences in the percentages have to be made up by an increase in something.

Larry
Impossible only means that somebody hasn't done it correctly yet.
premiumgreen

Post by premiumgreen »

Hi Larry,

My point in the waste calculations is unless you have herbivores the waste number save a couple of percentage points ends up in your tank. Herbivores could probably use that percentage of carbohydrates.

Our Foods:

Premium Green Krill Crumble

47.1% Protein and 11.5% Fat $10.00 per lb, $5.00 per 1/2 lb (This product is over 70% Krill Meal..No Kidding)

Ingredients (Listed first to last by dry weight):

South Antarctic Krill Meal - South Antarctic Krill Meal is unique in its good protein content, its strong palatability effect, natural beta-carotene content [in the form of astaxanthine], its excellent lipids & minerals profile and its chitin & chitosan constituent. 60.0% protein with a complete amino acid profile, 7% fat/lipids, 1.5% calcium and 3% phosphorous.
Beta-carotene astaxanthin found in krill meal has an important role in the regulation of fish’ immune system’s besides its role as a pigmentation agent, enhancing disease resistance and boosting survival rates. It is also known as an essential fish growth regulator. (Christiansen et al., 1994; J. Torrissen, 1984)
Krill meal steroidal component located in krill’s cephalotorax region has proved a powerful and efficient promoting agent in the use of the protein found in feed diets. It therefore acts as a good growth promoting agent, increasing weight gain and feed conversion rates (Allahpichay and Shimizu, 1985)
Krill meal chitin content found on raw krill’s caparison has an average content of 2-4% of chitin. This way, krill meal is being studied as an immune system stimulant for some fish species. (Siwicki et al., 1994).
As a general rule Krill also has the distinction of having the highest level of palatability of any fish food ingredient.

Chicken Egg Yolks – Are used to bind the food together. However they have 17% protein with a complete amino acid profile, 33.0% fat/lipids . It is a good source of Folate, Vitamin B12 and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Selenium. Keep in mind egg yolks are 48% water which helps mix the food and is removed in the dehydrating process.

Chicken Egg Whites – Are used to bind the food together. However they have 11% protein with a complete amino acid profile. It is a very good source of Riboflavin and Selenium. Keep in mind egg whites are 88% water which helps mix the food and is removed in the dehydrating process.

Ingredients are mixed then dehydrated to preserve them naturally.

Sizes Available: Extra Large - Over 4 mm, Large - 4 mm to 2.8 mm, Medium - 2.8 mm to 1.4 mm, Small - 1.4 mm to 1.0 mm and Extra Small - 1 mm

Premium Green Original

42.8% Protein and 10.2% Fat $13.50 per lb, $6.75 per 1/2 lb

(Ingredients) Listed first to last by dry weight):

South Antarctic Krill Meal - South Antarctic Krill Meal is unique in its good protein content, its strong palatability effect, natural beta-carotene content [in the form of astaxanthine], its excellent lipids & minerals profile and its chitin & chitosan constituent. 60.0% protein with a complete amino acid profile, 7% fat/lipids, 1.5% calcium and 3% phosphorous.
Beta-carotene astaxanthin found in krill meal has an important role in the regulation of fish’ immune system’s besides its role as a pigmentation agent, enhancing disease resistance and boosting survival rates. It is also known as an essential fish growth regulator. (Christiansen et al., 1994; J. Torrissen, 1984)
Krill meal steroidal component located in krill’s cephalotorax region has proved a powerful and efficient promoting agent in the use of the protein found in feed diets. It therefore acts as a good growth promoting agent, increasing weight gain and feed conversion rates (Allahpichay and Shimizu, 1985)
Krill meal chitin content found on raw krill’s caparison has an average content of 2-4% of chitin. This way, krill meal is being studied as an immune system stimulant for some fish species. (Siwicki et al., 1994).
As a general rule Krill also has the distinction of having the highest level of palatability of any fish food ingredient.

Whole Fish Meal - Menhaden is the primary fish used in producing whole fish meal in the U.S. The whole fish is dried, cooked and ground into meal. 62.0% protein with a complete amino acid profile, 11.0% fat/lipids, 5% calcium and 3% phosphorous. This ingredient is an exception to the Krill rule when it comes to palatability for Piscivores.

Chicken Egg Yolks – Are used to bind the food together. However they have 17% protein with a complete amino acid profile, 33.0% fat/lipids . It is a good source of Folate, Vitamin B12 and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Selenium. Keep in mind egg yolks are 48% water which helps mix the food and is removed in the dehydrating process.

Spirulina - Spirulina is blue - green algae (Cyanobacterium). It is a simple, one-celled form of algae that thrives in warm, alkaline fresh-water bodies. Spirulina is 60 percent complete protein, with all essential amino acids in perfect balance. Spirulina also provides high concentrations of many other nutrients - amino acids, chelated minerals, pigmentations, rhamnose sugars (complex natural plant sugars), trace elements, enzymes - that are in an easily assimilable form. 60% protein with a complete amino acid profile, 6.0% fat/lipids and 8% minerals. It is also a good source of Vitamin K, Pantothenic Acid, Magnesium and Potassium, Vitamin C, and a very good source of Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Iron, Copper and Manganese

Kelp - Kelp or seaweed is a green marine plant that is used in various applications. Kelp is called a "miracle plant" because of its huge therapeutic properties; kelp is the best natural source of trace minerals. 2% protein and 0% fat/lipids. Kelp is a good source of Vitamin C, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc and Copper, and a very good source of Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and Manganese. I use it as a vitamin and mineral supplement because the vitamins and mineral percentages as a whole are very good. Other than providing vitamins and minerals this ingredient is roughage.

Chicken Egg Whites – Are used to bind the food together. However they have 11% protein with a complete amino acid profile. It is a very good source of Riboflavin and Selenium. Keep in mind egg whites are 88% water which helps mix the food and is removed in the dehydrating process.

Kale – Is known as a super food for humans. Has very little protein and no fat. It is a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Potassium, Copper and Manganese. It is a good source of Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus. Kale is very costly because when dried it yields less than 10% volume by dry weight than on the stalk. I use it as a vitamin supplement because the vitamins percentages are off the charts. Fortunately a little kale goes a long way providing essential vitamins that your fish need. Other than providing vitamins and minerals this ingredient is roughage.

Paprika - Paprika has anti-inflammatory properties and gives a boost to the immune system. It is a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Iron. Usually drying reduces Vitamin C to almost nothing however drying Paprika actually increases the Vitamin C.

Garlic Powder – I believe garlic powder boosts your fish’s immune system. It is also used to stimulate fish to feed.

Sizes Available: Large - 4 mm to 2.8 mm, Medium - 2.8 mm to 1.4 mm, Small - 1.4 mm to 1.0 mm and Extra Small - 1 mm

Premium Green Carnivore Crumble

50.8% Protein and 11.2% Fat $10.25 per lb, $5.25 per 1/2 lb (This product is over 70% Krill Meal & Whole Menhaden Meal)

Whole Fish Meal - Menhaden is the primary fish used in producing whole fish meal in the U.S. The whole fish is dried, cooked and ground into meal. 62.0% protein with a complete amino acid profile, 11.0% fat/lipids, 5% calcium and 3% phosphorous. This ingredient is an exception to the Krill rule when it comes to palatability for Piscivores.

Spirulina - Spirulina is blue - green algae (Cyanobacterium). It is a simple, one-celled form of algae that thrives in warm, alkaline fresh-water bodies. Spirulina is 60 percent complete protein, with all essential amino acids in perfect balance. Spirulina also provides high concentrations of many other nutrients - amino acids, chelated minerals, pigmentations, rhamnose sugars (complex natural plant sugars), trace elements, enzymes - that are in an easily assimilable form. 60% protein with a complete amino acid profile, 6.0% fat/lipids and 8% minerals. It is also a good source of Vitamin K, Pantothenic Acid, Magnesium and Potassium, Vitamin C, and a very good source of Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Iron, Copper and Manganese

Kale – Is known as a super food for humans. Has very little protein and no fat. It is a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Potassium, Copper and Manganese. It is a good source of Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus. Kale is very costly because when dried it yields less than 10% volume by dry weight than on the stalk. I use it as a vitamin supplement because the vitamins percentages are off the charts. Fortunately a little kale goes a long way providing essential vitamins that your fish need. Other than providing vitamins and minerals this ingredient is roughage.

Paprika - Paprika has anti-inflammatory properties and gives a boost to the immune system. It is a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Iron. Usually drying reduces Vitamin C to almost nothing however drying Paprika actually increases the Vitamin C.

Garlic Powder – I believe garlic powder boosts your fish’s immune system. It is also used to stimulate fish to feed.

Sizes Available: Large - 4 mm to 2.8 mm, Medium - 2.8 mm to 1.4 mm, Small - 1.4 mm to 1.0 mm and Extra Small - 1 mm

Premium Green Piscivore Crumble

Protein 54.3% Fat 10.0% $9.25 per lb $4.75 per 8 oz. (This product is over 80% Whole Menhaden Meal..No Kidding)

Sizes Available: Large - 4 mm to 2.8 mm, Medium - 2.8 mm to 1.4 mm and Small - 1.4 mm to 1.0 mm

Premium Green Spirulina - (35% Spirulina)

Protein 37.7% Fat 5.5% $14.50 per lb $7.25 per 1/2 lb

Kelp - Kelp or seaweed is a green marine plant that is used in various applications. Kelp is called a "miracle plant" because of its huge therapeutic properties; kelp is the best natural source of trace minerals. 2% protein and 0% fat/lipids. Kelp is a good source of Vitamin C, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc and Copper, and a very good source of Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and Manganese. I use it as a vitamin and mineral supplement because the vitamins and mineral percentages as a whole are very good. Other than providing vitamins and minerals this ingredient is roughage.

Premium Green Grow

45.0% Protein and 24.4% Fat $1 per ounce

Freeze Dried Mysis - Mysis relicta are a freshwater organism similar in size (~1/4”) or slightly smaller than E. pacifica. Many fish which reject Krill or plankton will readily take mysis. Mysis are known for their exceptional nutritional value. They contain very high HUFA (Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids) which make this feed an excellent conditioning food suitable for even difficult to maintain Marine species. High protein levels, carotenoids and the best HUFA levels (other than Cyclop-eeze).
Analysis: Protein - Min. 49%, Fat - 39.5%, Moisture - 4.7%, Ash - 6.3%.

Sizes Available: Small - 1.4 mm to 1.0 mm, Extra Small - 1 mm and Dust - Under 1 mm
bassgenie
My cats species list: 14 (i:1, k:0)
Location 2: USA, NY

Post by bassgenie »

Ive used a few types of Clays food. My fish seem to enjoy it. I like the Idea of ordering fresh food when you need it.
Thanks, Josh
premiumgreen

Post by premiumgreen »

Why You Should Be Feeding Your Carnivores Premium Green

• We do not make your food until you place the order.
• Carnivores can only digest very small amounts (1% -2%) of carbohydrates.
• Chicken egg yolks have 2.9% carbohydrates and whites as a binder has 7.1% carbohydrates.
• Most if not all of the fish foods being sold today came from the aquaculture business. Their goal is to grow the fish to a saleable size as quickly and cheaply as possible. I have done quite a bit of research and have found that they add cheap grain products to the point that it doesn’t slow the growth rate. In my opinion this is acceptable in the aquaculture business. However it is not acceptable for fish that you want to thrive not just survive.
• Wheat flour the most common commercial binder consists of 90% carbohydrates.
• Take a look at the ingredient percentages on one of the foods that you are feeding and add them up. I doubt that you total 75%. What makes up the remainder? I doubt they would short themselves on protein and fat numbers. Moisture should not exceed the 8% range. The mineral/ash should not exceed the 10% range. So this leaves carbohydrates as the mystery ingredient.

• Premium Green Krill Crumble – 57.3% Protein, 13.3% Fat, 9.6% Minerals/Ash, Carbohydrates 10.1%, Moisture 7.2% and Unknown 2.5%. $10.00 per lb, $5.00 per 1/2 lb (This product is over 70% Krill Meal) Ingredients (Listed first to last by dry weight): South Antarctic Krill Meal, Chicken Egg Yolks and Chicken Egg Whites
o Premium Green Krill Crumble – Replacing the egg whites and yolks with wheat flour results in 22.4% more carbohydrates your carnivores can’t use.
• Premium Green Piscivore Crumble - 57.7% Protein, 15% Fat, 7.5% Minerals/Ash, Carbohydrates 11.3%, Moisture 8.2% and Unknown .3%. $9.50 per lb, $4.75 per 1/2 lb (This product mimics as closely as possible a fish) Ingredients (Listed first to last by dry weight): Whole Fish Meal, Chicken Egg Yolks, Chicken Egg Whites, Spirulina, Paprika and Garlic Powder
o Premium Green Piscivore Crumble - Replacing the egg whites and yolks with wheat flour results in 18.7% more carbohydrates your piscivores can’t use.
• Premium Green Carnivore Crumble – 56.9% Protein, 14.6% Fat, 8.6% Minerals/Ash, Carbohydrates 9.4%, Moisture 7.5% and Unknown 3%. $10.50 per lb, $5.25 per 1/2 lb (This product is over 70% Krill and Whole Menhaden) Ingredients (Listed first to last by dry weight): Krill Meal, Whole Fish Meal,
Chicken Egg Yolks, Chicken Egg Whites, Spirulina, Paprika and Garlic Powder
o Premium Green Carnivore Crumble – Replacing the egg whites and yolks with wheat flour results in 20.3% more carbohydrates your carnivores can’t use.
premiumgreen

Post by premiumgreen »

Anyone??
Last edited by premiumgreen on 12 Dec 2012, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
premiumgreen

Post by premiumgreen »

Doesn't more than 18% more ingredients that your fish can use interest anyone? Sometimes I feel like I am :angry-banghead:

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”