where did notcatfish.com go?

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
saylaveev
Location 1: West Coast Canada

where did notcatfish.com go?

Post by saylaveev »

Sorry if this is a really off topic subject because its so late in coming.. but I was a avid fan of this site and its sister site http://www.notcatfish.com. However as of late I'm not able to get to it anymore.

Have they stopped running it??
Does anyone know of a good site to use instead???
Am I just losing it and not typing in the right thing suddenly??

Thanks.
Just one obsessed fish lover looking for more fish lovers.
Moderator at about.com freshwater aquria forum.
My fishy friend include: 1 african butterfly, 4 silver dollars,3 rope fish, 2 raf cats, 2 bristlenose plecos, 1 royal pleco, 3 yellow labs, 3 acei's, and a blue crayfish.
Sadly missing, Spot, dearly departed 7" ghost knife
saylaveev

Post by saylaveev »

No one can help me??

Not even with a replacement site??
My fishy friend include: 1 african butterfly, 4 silver dollars,3 rope fish, 2 raf cats, 2 bristlenose plecos, 1 royal pleco, 3 yellow labs, 3 acei's, and a blue crayfish.
magnum4
Location 1: UK wirral
Interests: all things aquatic.

Post by magnum4 »

you want to know about catfish sites, you have found planet catfish and now you think there is somewhere better to go, is that it?

planet catfish is the best site for catfish!!!
S. Allen
Location 1: Colorado Springs, USA
Interests: Fish: catfish, discus, stingrays. Alcohol: Vodka, Gin, Rum, Beer, Cider. Tobacco: cigars, pipe, hookah/shisha. Dogs, Literature, Music

Post by S. Allen »

magnum, notcatfish, just like implied in the name, was about non-catfish fish. A good site for pictures... towards the end it wasn't updated very often, I suspect it was probably a heavy load on the site's admin and took too much time. Anyhow, I haven't been able to access it for at least a few weeks, maybe a month or 6 weeks. I think it's probably gone, but I have no more info than you do.

For replacement try fishbase.org great site, can be a bit slow, and sometimes it's down, but great info.
saylaveev

Post by saylaveev »

Magnum, I already think this is the best site for catfish info, I send many people here.

Allen: Thanks so much for the link to the other site. I guess I'll have to find another place to gain my knowledge.
xander
My cats species list: 21 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 6 (i:0)
Location 1: MN USA

Post by xander »

i was wondering wehat happened to it as well. I searched the site forever looking for that link. At least I know i didn't just dream it up.
oneoddfish
My cats species list: 13 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: detroit,michigan
Interests: large cats-odd balls-I also breed alot of different african cichlid. but my favorite thing is collecting RARE or very hard to obtain fish...

non-catfish sites

Post by oneoddfish »

theres a few good ones type intropical fish pictures then enter start checking them out .but NOBODY will match the planet for cat fish info. but I know thats not what your after have fun...
what's the matter?---cat got you'r tongue.

Jerry L Brown

Return to “Speak Easy”