Tetra billi filter

Post pictures of your beloved catfish aquaria here. Also good for pictures of your (cat)fish rooms or equipment discussions. If you are posting pictures of identified catfish, please do so in the appropriate husbandry and reproduction forum above.
darthvader4bwu
Location 1: Long Island New York
Interests: African Cichlids, Saltwater fishing, Traveling

Tetra billi filter

Post by darthvader4bwu »

Can anyone tell me where i can purchase a tetra billi filter from :?: I tried ordering one from a online retailer on 5/3/05 and when i called to check on the status of the order he responded with a lot of vulgar language and still hasn't sent the order out.
Great Expecations are things that refuse to materialize and a promise never kept
metallhd
Location 1: Edmonton Alberta Canada

Post by metallhd »

The toil of all that be helps not the primal fault
it rains into the sea, and still the sea is salt
pturley
I've donated: $66.00!
My articles: 2
My images: 16
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 8
Location 1: Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post by pturley »

Word I got from a Kingfish is that Tetra stopped making these about 3 years ago. The one's you find now are those that were in inventory before production shut down.

Good luck finding them.
Sincerely,
Paul E. Turley
darthvader4bwu
Location 1: Long Island New York
Interests: African Cichlids, Saltwater fishing, Traveling

Post by darthvader4bwu »

:( Thanks for the info.
Great Expecations are things that refuse to materialize and a promise never kept
bronzefry
I've donated: $100.00!
My articles: 6
My images: 13
My cats species list: 17 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 7 (i:7)
Spotted: 6
Location 1: Sharon, Massachusetts, US

Post by bronzefry »

I know the feeling. LFS's don't stock them at all. Must buy them on-line. Seems rather silly for an item that costs a few dollars. :? Some of the other sponge filters on that link do the job, too. I've had luck with the Airstream. It's similar to the Tetra. The Hydros are weighted. The Hydro V is 11"x5-1/2"(sponge). The Hydro II is 2"x4"(sponge).

Return to “Tank Talk”