C. Sodalis or Haraldschultzi?

Did you know fantastic help is an anagram of Planet Catfish? This forum is for those of you with pictures of your catfish who are looking for help identifying them. There are many here to help and a firm ID is the first step towards keeping your catfish in the best conditions.
AsiraBettas
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: Netherlands

C. Sodalis or Haraldschultzi?

Post by AsiraBettas »

Hi everyone.

Some weeks ago I bought 4 Corydoras, in the fish shop they were listed as 'Agasizzi' which they obviously are not. I thought they might look like Triliniatus or Julii, but they are neither of those. Then I did a lot of research on this site and thought I had made the conclusion they are Sodalis. But now I'm doubting again, as they could be Haraldschultzi.
The first few weeks I kept them in a 25L or 7 gal (21-24C or 70-75F), they were awfully quiet and afraid of almost everything, except for the betta they lived with. Yesterday I moved them to my Discus tank (400L or 106 gal, 27-30C or 80-86F). They felt so much better and 'celebrated life' and are still very busy and much brighter in color. My guess by the way is that they are wild-caught.

Here are the pictures:

Thanks for taking a look.
mummymonkey
I've donated: $47.26!
My articles: 2
My images: 20
My cats species list: 41 (i:6, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:8, p:104)
Spotted: 4
Location 1: Blairgowrie (UK)
Location 2: Blairgowrie (UK)