"Bristlenose" catfish

Items sought in the United States of America and Canada
gwomack209
Location 1: Alton, IL
Location 2: United states

"Bristlenose" catfish

Post by gwomack209 »

Hey guys, im new to planet catfish, and was wondering about breeding the bristle nose plecos. And if anybody has any experience with them or has a good breeder or person I should get them from, I already know about aquabid.com and there is only a few auctions for bristle nose. And by the way I am looking for albino ones but will do with regulars, just trying to sell some to my LFS. Thanks, Grady.
shortykilogyrl
Location 1: Pacific County
Location 2: Washington State

Re: "Bristlenose" catfish

Post by shortykilogyrl »

I currently have long fin and standard fin BN breeding. I'd be glad to help with any info. I will be looking to sell some in a month or two that will have standard and long fin genetics and they threw me albino fry even though both parents are standards.
vanillarum
My cats species list: 12 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: USA, Massachusetts
Interests: fish, Disney, golf, scuba diving

Re: "Bristlenose" catfish

Post by vanillarum »

I have 2 adult proven pairs of red BNs that I am selling. I will be ready to ship around April 1st. I also have a few of their fry, but they are still rather small. PM me if you are interested. Thanx. Dan.
Never give up until you have released your unused capacities for service and shared your gift with others. One enkindled spirit can set hundreds on fire.
William H. Danforth

Return to “Wanted (USA & Canada)”