2019 NEC Weekend

Post pictures of your beloved catfish aquaria here. Also good for pictures of your (cat)fish rooms or equipment discussions. If you are posting pictures of identified catfish, please do so in the appropriate husbandry and reproduction forum above.
TwoTankAmin
I've donated: $4288.00!
My cats species list: 6 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:48)
Location 1: USA
Location 2: Mt. Kisco, NY
Interests: Fish and Poker

2019 NEC Weekend

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Just a heads up that this years NEC weekend will be April 12-14 in Cromwell, CT. You can find more info here
http://www.northeastcouncil.org/confere ... pril-12-14

I also want to use this post to let folks know is I have been dragged back into vending this year. I will be bringing an assortment of my tank raised Hypans to include zebras, L450s, L236, L173b and maybe some L173. If you are interested in placing pre-orders for any of these fish, shoot me a site PM and I will respond with my contact info. I am also looking to sell my L173b and L450 spawning groups.

I should mention that I pretty much have stopped shipping fish. So the only way to get fish from me is in-person pick-up or at the NEC event. I do not plan to sell at any other events except maybe at the 2019 ACA Convention in July as it is in the same hotel as the NEC event.
No one has ever become poor by giving.” Anonymous
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”" Daniel Patrick Moynihan
"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Return to “Tank Talk”