Hearing from Shane!!!

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
jeff.l
My cats species list: 22 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario,

Hearing from Shane!!!

Post by jeff.l »

I am currently sitting in a talk from Shane if you haven't had the opportunity I highly suggest it. Great speaker,very funny and great info.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Shane
Expert
My articles: 69
My images: 161
My catfish: 75
My cats species list: 4 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 4 (i:4)
Spotted: 99
Location 1: Tysons
Location 2: Virginia

Re: Hearing from Shane!!!

Post by Shane »

Many Thanks Jeff! It was a great time and I really enjoyed myself.
-Shane
"My journey is at an end and the tale is told. The reader who has followed so faithfully and so far, they have the right to ask, what do I bring back? It can be summed up in three words. Concentrate upon Uganda."
Winston Churchill, My African Journey
Jools
Expert
My articles: 198
My images: 948
My catfish: 237
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:8, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 450
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Post by Jools »

Awesome. He's a natural story teller - glad to hear that these tales and good information is getting out there.

Cheers,

Jools
Barbie
Expert
I've donated: $360.00!
My articles: 1
My images: 15
My catfish: 2
My cats species list: 58 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 8
Location 1: Spokane, WA
Location 2: USA

Post by Barbie »

Ask him to tell the one about the monkey next time! ;)

Barbie
Shane
Expert
My articles: 69
My images: 161
My catfish: 75
My cats species list: 4 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 4 (i:4)
Spotted: 99
Location 1: Tysons
Location 2: Virginia

Post by Shane »

I will be in Maryland in late February as well provided my liver has recovered from Cleveland. That is Mary Land for Jools (inside joke).
-Shane

CCA Presents AquaMania 2 – The Big Fish Deal

Welcome to AquaMania 2: The Big Fish Deal!, an event to bring together aquarium enthusiasts and transform the Gaithersburg Hilton into an aquatic paradise on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, February 28 - March 2, 2014.

Whether you’re just getting into aquariums or are an advanced hobbyist, AquaMania will have something for you. Check out the packed Agenda and Register today!

For registered attendees, we will have world-renowned speakers (Anton Lamboj, Rusty Wessel, Pam Chin and Shane Linder), an exclusive Saturday night rare fish auction, an awards reception, Friday and Saturday night hospitality, and early entrance to the Sunday Marketplace (swap meet) …all included and free with registration!

The lobby of the Hilton will have lots of things to do and see for Guests and Visitors. Want to learn the basics of keeping aquariums? Come talk to experts and see short classes from CCA and other local aquarium clubs. Have kids? Come enter to win a free aquarium set-up and participate in other Kids’ Activities!

Want to see beautifully decorated aquaria of all shapes and sizes? Check out or enter the Aquarium Beautiful Competition. Voting for your favorites will enter you into raffles for free aquariums, supplies and other prizes…including the Give a Kid a Tank Competition.

Looking for amazing deals on aquariums, fish and supplies? Attend the Marketplace on Sunday, March 2, where vendors and hobbyists can buy and sell fish, supplies and other fishy goods. Due to the large number of buyers and sellers that we’re expecting, we’re moving to the Hilton’s Grand Ballroom for this year’s Marketplace!

AquaMania 2 is going to be a Big Fish Deal – hope to see you there!
"My journey is at an end and the tale is told. The reader who has followed so faithfully and so far, they have the right to ask, what do I bring back? It can be summed up in three words. Concentrate upon Uganda."
Winston Churchill, My African Journey
steveh28
My cats species list: 31 (i:1, k:0)
My aquaria list: 4 (i:0)
My BLogs: 10 (i:2, p:347)
Location 2: Massillon, OH

Post by steveh28 »

Barbie
He did tell a story about monkeys.
It was nice to meet you Shane. Thanks for coming to Cleveland!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Return to “Speak Easy”