New member intro

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
dusanmal
My cats species list: 5 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 3 (i:1)
My BLogs: 1 (i:0, p:9)
Location 1: West Orange
Location 2: NJ

New member intro

Post by dusanmal »

Hello,
I was lurking for couple of months and my profile got deactivated... Lesson learned. So, a bit of fishkeeping me and otherwise.
I am few decades in the hobby, growing slowly. Currently with two 55gal mainly Malawi cichlid tanks. One mostly Mbuna another mostly Hap's. Catfish are always appreciated and needed. Each of my two tanks have two cleaning teams consisting of couple bristlenose plecos and couple of pictus (former are advised to be kept with Rift Lake cichlids, later I kept in my Amazon tank days and found that they too adjust to Rift Lakes conditions and Mbunas very well).
My prized cats are Synodontis njassae (currently with Haps). Just couple of days ago I got three 1.5" Synodontis luccipinis (currently with Mbunas), very lively. Other than that, Physicist by profession, photography, bicycling, beekeeping as other hobbies.
Feel free to learn more about me at http://www.maletic.org ...
Jools
Expert
My articles: 197
My images: 944
My catfish: 238
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:7, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 447
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Re: New member intro

Post by Jools »

Welcome aboard, officially!

Jools
GreenPleco
Location 1: USA
Location 2: California

Re: New member intro

Post by GreenPleco »

That is funny because I have also been on this site for some time but just joined today after a LOOOOONG time.

Return to “Speak Easy”