Errors when uploading photo to "My Fish" and when updating details of species kept

A historical forum for issues reported in the suggestions and bugs forum that have been subsequently fixed or resolved.
bekateen
I've donated: $40.00!
My articles: 4
My images: 130
My cats species list: 142 (i:102, k:39)
My aquaria list: 36 (i:13)
My BLogs: 44 (i:149, p:2671)
My Wishlist: 35
Spotted: 177
Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
Location 2: USA, California, Stockton

Errors when uploading photo to "My Fish" and when updating details of species kept

Post by bekateen »

Hi Jools,

Here's another example of errors running through the site now, since that background update, or whatever it was.

I just attempted to add a photo to one of the species I'm keeping. I started on the My Fish page, clicked on the name of the species, then clicked on the Choose File link for upload an image of your fish. After selecting the photo file of interest, I clicked submit and received this error message:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/functions/fetch_my_fish_species.php on line 16: Undefined property: ConstantsPlanetCatfish::$where

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_magic_quotes_gpc() in /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_validate.php:16 Stack trace: #0 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/my_fish.php(245): require_once() #1 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/my_fish.php(102): arn_my_fish_guts(60286, '6387', 'validate', 'all', 'bekateen', '') #2 {main} thrown in /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_validate.php on line 16
Then I attempted to update info about the species, such as number of males, females, source, etc. When I hit submit, I got this error:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/functions/fetch_my_fish_species.php on line 16: Undefined property: ConstantsPlanetCatfish::$where

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_magic_quotes_gpc() in /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_validate.php:16 Stack trace: #0 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/my_fish.php(245): require_once() #1 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/my_fish.php(102): arn_my_fish_guts(60288, '8117', 'validate', 'all', 'bekateen', '') #2 {main} thrown in /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_validate.php on line 16
Again, sorry for more bad news.

Cheers, Eric
Find me on YouTube and Facebook: http://youtube.com/user/Bekateen1; https://www.facebook.com/Bekateen
Buying caves from https://plecocaves.com? Plecocaves sponsor Bekateen's Fishroom. Use coupon code "bekateen" (no quotes) for 15% off your order.
Jools
Expert
My articles: 197
My images: 944
My catfish: 238
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:7, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 447
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Re: Errors when uploading photo to "My Fish" and when updating details of species kept

Post by Jools »

These are now resolved.

Cheers!

Jools

Return to “All Resolved Issues”