17 inch TIG SHIP OR PICKUP $250

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
jodyr35
Location 2: oklahoma

Tigrinus, Jag/Redtail Hybrid, Jardni Aros..Shipping Included

Post by jodyr35 »

Hey everyone, the names Jody. Im currently stationed outside of destin, fl with the Navy. Soon (friday) i will be moving across country and taking my aquarium is just not an option. I have a tigrinus pushing ten inches and is in excellent condition. Ive had this little guy since he was a little over three inches, hes currently kept in a 125 gallon along with two jardni arowanas around 8 inches, one jag/redtail hybrid and one large BGK. I am looking to sale all asap. I would just like to assure they go to a good home with an experinced keeper.

As i stated above Destin, FL pickup is available or i can meet you within 50 miles of destin. Shipping is also available with live arrival guranteed. All prices below include standard overnight shipping, two day shipping is available but with no gurantee.

(1) ''10 Tigrinus Cat - $250 total
(2) "8 Jardni Arowana - $140 or both for $220 total
(1) "7 Jag/Redtail Cat Hybrid - $120 total
(1) "12 Black Ghost Knife -$190 total

For more info, pics or questions please email me at jrealz321@gmail.com or text me at 2402586199. Thank you for your time, serious offers only!

- Jody A

For offers, questions, pics or more info please email or text me at jrealz321@gmail.com
Viktor Jarikov
My images: 11
My cats species list: 25 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 4
Location 1: Naples, FL
Location 2: USA

Re: Tigrinus, Jag/Redtail Hybrid, Jardni Aros..Shipping Incl

Post by Viktor Jarikov »

Hi Jody,

I am building a start-up Public Aquarium & Fish Rescue Center in Naples, FL, 600 mi 10h away from Destin. Man, Florida is huge! (http://www.planetcatfish.com/forum/view ... lit=+blues)

Anyhow, I wish you find the right home and sell your fish asap. I truly do. If you don't and will consider donation, I would consider driving to where you are - it will be $300 in gasoline alone for me.

Yeah, I know, real long (and perhaps cheap) shot on my part.

But good luck in any case!

Viktor
Thebiggerthebetter
fish-story.com
MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 10 (i:8)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Post by MatsP »

Viktor Jarikov wrote:If you don't and will consider donation, I would consider driving to where you are - it will be $300 in gasoline alone for me.
Hey, Victor, you could get a car with better fuel economy. Even at the very inflated prices of fuel here in the UK, I could drive 1200 miles for under $300... ;)

--
Mats
Viktor Jarikov

Post by Viktor Jarikov »

Am I not green enough by your standards? :) Our Toyota Corolla (wife's car) drives 33 miles to a US gallon but cannot house four 15-20 gal coolers, not comfortably anyway. It is worth condisering though as, looking at the OP again, I now see the fish are still small vs. what I usually pick up in my scary rusty Dodge Grand Caravan + 12'x6' trailer. So yes, it may be doable for $150 in gas. But I do hope the OP will recoup some of his/her investment. I am in no position to pay for any fish anymore... unless, maybe, it is a long-sought-for bargain priced 10 times below the norm...
Thebiggerthebetter
fish-story.com
MatsP

Post by MatsP »

Viktor Jarikov wrote:Am I not green enough by your standards? :)
Economical was the term I'd use, rather than Ecological/Green. My car does about 50mpg (US gallon - my tank takes about 48liter = 10.5 imp. gal or 12.5 US gal and gets me a good 600 miles - but it costs around US$100 to fill up the tank here in the UK) with my lead-footed approach to driving. And I think 4x 15-20gal coolers would go fine in the back, as long as I don't have more than one passenger. I have had 2 x 4ft x 2ft x 16" aquariums in the back.

Here's a random link to a car like mine:
http://web.arundale.co.uk/docs/used/kt04sux.shtml
[But I don't think Peugeot has much of a presence in the US, and you'd certainly want a car with A/C in Florida]

--
Mats
StraightAddicted
Location 2: Dothan, AL

Post by StraightAddicted »

How much would you sell your 125g tank for? Also, message me with prices for each fish if I was to come and pick them up. And any filters, heaters, anything available.
Scleropages
My cats species list: 6 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 3 (i:0)
Location 2: New Jersey

Post by Scleropages »

MatsP wrote:Here's a random link to a car like mine:
http://web.arundale.co.uk/docs/used/kt04sux.shtml
[But I don't think Peugeot has much of a presence in the US, and you'd certainly want a car with A/C in Florida]
For driving in Europe and England, I'm sure it's more than sufficient for getting around. But, good luck getting onto a highway/freeway in the USA with that 1.4L engine that puts out under 100hp. Nothing like getting rear-ended by an SUV or a big rig when you don't have enough acceleration to successfully merge into the slow lane. I value my safety more than a few more MPG. That's why I drive an SUV. Also, I am 6'4" and fit more comfortably into a truck than a car.
MatsP

Post by MatsP »

Well, we do have SUV's around here too, and mine is the diesel version with a measly 70 bhp, but if you give it a bit of right foot (and get your gearchanges right), it will keep up quite well with traffic here - I was even keeping up with a Ferrari on Saturday (no, before you say anything, I'm sure the driver wasn't trying very hard, but we both pulled away from the other cars around us - top speed, I couldn't compete, of course, as mine will only do about 100 mph, and it starts getting a bit squirrely at over 90). Oh, and you are no more than an inch taller than me, as I'm 191cm or just over 6'3" (75.2").

I've driven about 8000 miles in the US, so I know a bit about the driving style there too.

--
Mats
Scleropages

Post by Scleropages »

Ha! I'm still taller than you, Mats! I rule! Just kidding.

Anyway, sorry for helping drag this thread OT. I wish the OP luck in finding new, good homes for his fish.
jodyr35

16" Tigrinus $300

Post by jodyr35 »

One tigrinus left, hoping to sale before my move back to base. Asking $350 total including shipping. For pics or more info email or text 2402586199 aday334@gmjwail.com .
jodyr35

Lot of 6 3-4" ABN Plecos $50 SHIPPED

Post by jodyr35 »

Lots of six two to four inch Albino Bushynose Plecos going for $50 including shipping! For pictures, more info or orders please email aday334@gmail.com.

Check out my other ebay offers!
jodyr35

Hystrix Stingray Pair $250 Shipped at 10"

Post by jodyr35 »

I have a pair of true brazillian hystrix rays up for sale. They were purchased from aquascape a little over a year ago. They are both around ten inches in length (with tail) and are already courting. Looking to get a total of $250 for the male and female. For pics or more info email or txt aday334@gmail.com 2402586199.
Jools
Expert
My articles: 197
My images: 944
My catfish: 238
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:7, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 447
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Re: 16" Tigrinus $300

Post by Jools »

As per the guidelines, please keep posts in one thread. I've merged the four you had together.

Jools
jodyr35

10" Royal Pleco $80 free shipping MUST GO!

Post by jodyr35 »

Last fish for sale. Ten inch Royal Pleco in superb condition. Im on my mobile and cant upload pics to the topic but you must see this guy! Not looking forward to parting with this fish but im moving back to base this week. The price is a steal but i must know hes going to a good home. Please only contact me if you have a minimum of 75 gallons to dedicate to this guy. Letting him go for $80 total, ill cover overnight shipping if i can sell in the next two days. For pics or more info please text or email me at aday334@gmail.com / 2402586199. Serious offers only please.

Also if anyones looking i still have one "13 tigrinus. $200 total.

Live arrival guranteed, ill close the ad as soon as purchased. I have refernces available from previous sales and an excellent ebay rep. You wont see prices like this anywhere, ive cut the prices in half in hopes that i dont have to give these fish to my lfs for free.. You wont be dissapointed! First come, first served! Thanks again PC! :)
Jools
Expert

Re: 10" Royal Pleco $80 free shipping MUST GO!

Post by Jools »

Again, PLEASE, would you post in the same thread. I've merged this post in.

Jools
jodyr35

Rare Catfish, Piranha, Arowanas, Rays and more!

Post by jodyr35 »

Olivella Aquatics,
If interested in making a purchase please email me and my wife at mitcholivella@gmail.com.
-------------------------------
KAMFA FLOWERHORNS
------------------------------
I have three, three inch Kamfa Flowerhorn purchased a lttle over a month ago from petzonesd. The Kamfas are showing great blue and red coloration as well as red eyes. They are all in elite health, no nipped fins, scars or disease. Im feeding them frozed foods as well as hikari cichlids pellets, krill and ghost srimp.

Im located in New Jersey and pickup is fine (email me for address) but i can also ship via  FedEx overnight (with low shipping rates) with live arrival gurantee. Our your money back. Not to mention if you spend $200 shipping is free! My wife and i have and

Im asking $30 for each Kamfa, total with shipping is $52 . 

-----------------------------------------

PIRANHA SPECIES
(legal states only please ;)
-------------------------------
(23) Dime Sized RBP 12 for ... $120
(8) 6" RBP 8 for ... $200 (free shipping)
(2) 5" Black Rhom ... $170
(1) 11-12" Black Rhom ... $240 (free shipping)
(2) Proven pair of RBP at 8 inhes ... $230 (free shipping)

ODDBALLS
----------------------
(4) 9-11" A.Giggas ... $200 (free shipping)
(1) 13" Clown Knife ... $150
(3) 9-14" Black Ghost Knifes ... $130
(4) 9-12" Clown Loaches ... $100 each all three for $200
(1) 14" Aba Aba ... $150
(1) 13" Female hystrix/motoro Ray
(2) 10" Male Hysrix Rays
(13) 6-8" Silver Arowana ... $60
(9) 9-11" Black Arowana ... $120
EXOTIC CATFISH
--------------------------
(7) 6-8" L200 Green Phantom ... $50
(1) 9" Watermellon Pleco ... $100
(16) 4-6" Wild caught Tigrinus Cats ...
(1) 14" Tigrinus ... $230 including shipping.
(2) 9" Jag/redtail hybrid ...$150
(4) 6-9" ALBINO Channel Cats ... $70

Please email me if your looking to puchase. Thanks for looking!
PLEASE EMAIL ONLY: mitcholivella@gmail.com
Jools
Expert

Post by Jools »

Mod edit: Jools: Yet another merge. :-(

Jools
sidguppy
My articles: 1
My images: 29
My aquaria list: 5 (i:0)
Spotted: 9
Location 1: Southern Netherlands near Belgium
Location 2: Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Interests: African catfishes and oddballs, Madagascar cichlids; stoner doom and heavy rock; old school choppers and riding them, fantasy novels, travelling and diving in the tropics and all things nature.

Post by sidguppy »

:))
Jools running around with the virtual version of a glue gun desperately trying to fix all the pieces together......
Hey, Victor, you could get a car with better fuel economy. Even at the very inflated prices of fuel here in the UK, I could drive 1200 miles for under $300...
lucky you.....

over here that would mean almost 400$ to drive 1200 miles and I got a Citroen xantia, not a Landrover or something.

on the topic, Tigrinus cats are very nice; price is decent too, big ones usually cost an arm and a leg.
Valar Morghulis
Viktor Jarikov

Post by Viktor Jarikov »

Jools is delightfully patient and good-natured. If it was stupid me, this gentleman/lady would already have 2 warnings.

On a separate but likely related note: I don't understand what's happening. He/she says they are in the military and are getting re-deployed/moved and have to sell such and such fish. And then fish keep coming and coming in ever increasing numbers. The tigrinus was 10", then 16", then 13". What's happening?
Thebiggerthebetter
fish-story.com
Firestorming
My cats species list: 27 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: NSW, Australia
Location 2: NSW, Australia

Post by Firestorming »

Looks like a sideline business to support Navy pay, and yes Jools has a truck load more patience then I would have.
Motorcycles are not an expensive hobby, try keeping L-cats in Australia
jodyr35

FREE SHIPPNG: Tigs, Aros, Rays, Discus and more! 3 day offer

Post by jodyr35 »

I am im desperate need of unloading my most recent breeding stock and a few odd annd ends. I have a large shipment coming in on thursday and i need to make room asap, whichis the only reason im offering free shipping until thursday. I have an excellent aquatic ebay rep, many refferences available and only offer high quality product to my customers. I joined this forum when i noticed it was one of the largest aquatic forums. Every two weeks my stock switches out and im hoping to share my collection with those intersted :)

All orders come with a live arrival policy or your money back. We rarley lose any fish during shipmemy, my husband and i have been breeding and shipping for over twelve yeard. All dish ate shipped via USPS overnight. Orders placed will ship the following day. In order to recceive frew shipping orders must be placed between now and thursday June 12. All orders placed afterwards must cover shippng cost. Fort Worth, Texas pickup is also welcome. To place your order, view stock pictures or have questions please email kimrussel1981@gmail.com

CURRENT STOCK AVAILABLE

34 Dime Sized Pigeon Blood Discus - 10 for $85
27 2-3 inch Green Heckel Discus - 6 for $130
4 5 inch Blue Diamond Discus - $200 for all 4

16 Dolllar Sized Koi Angels - 6 for $80
42 Quarter Sized Black Angels - 12 for $75

4 Adult Proven Gold Ram Pairs - $60 each
7 Sub Adult Blue Ram Pairs - $45 each

17 6 inch Silver Arowanas - $50 each
8 6-7 inch Jardni Arowanas - $90 each

4 Female Hystrix Stingray Pups - $120 each

16 8-10 inch Tigrinus Catfish - $120 each
17 2 inch Red Tail Catfish - $25 each

Please remember the total cost listed above is your total, including shipping as long as your order is placed before thursday. All orders after pay standard shipping cost. This topic will be updated once daily as fish are sold/sold.

Thank you for your time
kimrussel1981@gmail.com
Viktor Jarikov

Re: FREE SHIPPNG: Tigs, Aros, Rays, Discus and more! 3 day o

Post by Viktor Jarikov »

Jody, Kim, and Co, I know people interested in the Tigrinus cats so I will let them know your posting. However, the question is "Why are you not complying with/completely ignoring the personal requests of the forum owner?" It just plain looks bad. http://www.planetcatfish.com/forum/view ... hp?t=36037

None of my business anyway, I know.
Thebiggerthebetter
fish-story.com
Birger
Expert
My articles: 10
My images: 112
My cats species list: 49 (i:43, k:0)
Spotted: 35
Location 1: Edmonton,Alberta
Location 2: Canada

Post by Birger »

I got the merge this time.
I joined this forum when i noticed it was one of the largest aquatic forums.
Also the free advertising...it is here to be used (but not abused) please comply with the mentioned rules though.

Couldn't help but notice that is the fourth gmail account connected with the seller without really an explanation why.
Birger
Jools
Expert

Post by Jools »

Birger wrote:I got the merge this time.
Warning issued. Jodyr35 has not responded to my PM, or public postings.

Jools
Viktor Jarikov

Post by Viktor Jarikov »

I think they never come back to their postings and focus only on servicing the email accounts they provide. That simple. But not responding to a PM is more sinister. Likely, they don't even know who Jools is. They provided an email address and that's all they care about.

Now, the compassion-invoking-sales-bringing military story can also be sinister when left without an explanation.
Thebiggerthebetter
fish-story.com
Scleropages

Post by Scleropages »

Different locations, different email addresses, a new story with each post, ignoring the mods... seems fishy to me.
Firestorming
My cats species list: 27 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: NSW, Australia
Location 2: NSW, Australia

Post by Firestorming »

On a side note this annoys the crap out of me, I really am in the Navy, not the same one as this individual claims to be, which by the way is a federal offence in the US, to claim and not actually be a service member, and I have had to sell fish due to service reasons, and for someone to play on that for a sale is just plain wrong IMNSHO.
Motorcycles are not an expensive hobby, try keeping L-cats in Australia
jodyr35

Tigrinus 9 inches $158 including shipping

Post by jodyr35 »

Very last on my tigs! This guy is nine inches body length, eleven inches with trailors. The total for the tig including overnght shipping via USPS nationwide is $158.00. Please note this is my last tig until october CP!

Im on my mobile and cant post the pics of thee tig so email or text me for pics or info at : 240-258-6199 / kimrussel1981@gmail.com

Thanks again catfish planet! Ill post a reply as soon as the tig is sold :)
JBFISHNYC
Location 2: NEW YORK

Post by JBFISHNYC »

[mod edit: Jools: rmoved bad language]

dont trust him
if he ask you to send payment to "trentaquatic" or "trent Fields" which is a lie
he is all over monsterfishkeepers as a scammer. beware~
before u sent payment make sure ask him to send photo of those fish. dont ask just for 1-2 pics. and ask more you will know.
JBFISHNYC
Location 2: NEW YORK

Post by JBFISHNYC »

SCAMMER SCAMMER
BEWARE~
REMEMBER TO GOOGLE PICS, THE PICS HE SENT CAN BE FIND ON GOOGLE (NOT ON THE COVER COUPLE PAGE SOMEWHERE ON THE END OF THOSE PICS)
HE HAS 2 # THE 1 START WITH 604 (AREA CODE) AND THE 1 LISTED ON POST.

[mod edit: Jools: bad language removed]

IF YOU SEND PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL REMEMBER USE UR CREDITCARD TO SEND. IF PAYPAL CANT STOP THE PAYMENT. CALL CREDITCARD THEY WILL STOP PAYMENT TO PAYPAL WHICH IS FREE). WHICH MEAN UR MONEY IS SAFE. ****NEVER USE UR BANK ACCOUNT TO SEND $ ON PAYPAL. ALSO NEVER SEND MONEY ORDER****
ALSO SEND BY PAYPAL ALWAYS PUT "GOODS" NEVER SEND AS "GIFTS" IF YOU SEND AS GOODS WHICH MEAN IF YOU DIDNT GET IT YOU GET MONEY BACK. IF YOU SEND AS GIFTS WHICH MEAN PAYPAL MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY
JODY GOOD LUCK SELLING THOSE FISH~

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”