New kitten fish ... then the problem shows up!

Post pictures of your beloved catfish aquaria here. Also good for pictures of your (cat)fish rooms or equipment discussions. If you are posting pictures of identified catfish, please do so in the appropriate husbandry and reproduction forum above.
windgirl
Location 1: Canada
Interests: windsurfing, and water anything.

New kitten fish ... then the problem shows up!

Post by windgirl »

Hey there,

I have a common pl*co that was my only connection to this cool community. Anyway, I set a goal to get more catfish that meant started up a new tropical tank. My common pl*co, Shark is ok in the cold water setting with the goldfish (I'm told if it ain't broke don't fix it). However I refuse to be that foolish again. Soooo...

So when I got a 20G tank from my brother I headed to Big Als for the boxing day sale. The tank was set up and running for a while with one of the goldies to get in ready. I got 4 guppies so not everyone was a bottom dude. My new cats are 3 albino cories and 1 young bushynose pl*co.

To my horror, this 20G seems to have started leaking today! I've only had the fish for a few days, why does the tank break now after I had it running all this time! Serious bad luck huh! Anyway, gotta go back to the fish store so I can move the fish to something and patch the darn tank :cry:

Beck.
30G - 4 common goldies (Neil Pryde, Jimmy Lewis and the twins) and 1 common pl*co (shark)
<O)>>< Building a web site with my other tanks and more info.

Return to “Tank Talk”