need help!

Did you know fantastic help is an anagram of Planet Catfish? This forum is for those of you with pictures of your catfish who are looking for help identifying them. There are many here to help and a firm ID is the first step towards keeping your catfish in the best conditions.
michelle56
Location 1: Oklahoma
Interests: Loricariiadae because it has Plecostomus, Blue-Eyed Panaque, Twiggies, Ottos,Whiptails,Pretty Peckoltias

need help!

Post by michelle56 »

Is this really a Rubber-Lipped Plecostomus?? :shock:
*Edit* Can I have it's LAtin Name?
I've tried to kill the pain,but only brought more(so much more) I lay dying, and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal I'm dying,praying,bleeding,and screaming...Am I too lost to be saved? Am I too lost? My God my Tourniquet return to Salvation, My God my Tourniquet return to me Salvation.
Silurus
I've donated: $12.00!
My articles: 55
My images: 885
My catfish: 1
My cats species list: 90 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 420
Location 1: Singapore
Location 2: Moderator Emeritus

Post by Silurus »

Is this really a Rubber-Lipped plecostomus??
Yes.
Can I have it's LAtin Name?
Chaetostoma cf. thomsoni
michelle56
Interests: Loricariiadae because it has Plecostomus, Blue-Eyed Panaque, Twiggies, Ottos,Whiptails,Pretty Peckoltias

Post by michelle56 »

that looks excatly like it. :D
*Edit* Is it male or female? 8)
I've tried to kill the pain,but only brought more(so much more) I lay dying, and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal I'm dying,praying,bleeding,and screaming...Am I too lost to be saved? Am I too lost? My God my Tourniquet return to Salvation, My God my Tourniquet return to me Salvation.
sidguppy
My articles: 1
My images: 28
My aquaria list: 5 (i:0)
Spotted: 9
Location 1: Southern Netherlands near Belgium
Location 2: Noord Brabant, Netherlands
Interests: African catfishes and oddballs, Madagascar cichlids; stoner doom and heavy rock; old school choppers and riding them, fantasy novels, travelling and diving in the tropics and all things nature.

Post by sidguppy »

impossible to tell, even with adults!
unlike Ancistrus and the like; these just look the same, with the possible exception of adult females being fat.
Valar Morghulis
kgroenhoej
Location 1: Denmark

Post by kgroenhoej »

Look at:
http://www.planetcatfish.com/shanesworl ... omsoni.htm
to see the difference between males and females.

Regards
Klaus
michelle56

Post by michelle56 »

Its a female!!!

Return to “What is my catfish?”