Did you know fantastic help is an anagram of Planet Catfish? This forum is for those of you with pictures of your catfish who are looking for help identifying them. There are many here to help and a firm ID is the first step towards keeping your catfish in the best conditions.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2021 3:08 am
- Location 1: Canada
- Location 2: Alberta
I am wondering if anyone knows what kind of corydoras these are. They are approximately 2 years old 2 inches and quite long nosed. I can attach more photos if needed.
Last edited by CorydorasCorybora
on Fri May 28, 2021 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 7162
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 76
- My cats species list: 111 (i:37, k:46)
- My aquaria list: 29 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 36 (i:125, p:1867)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 136
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
From the first photo, I suspect Corydoras(ln8sc3) sodalis
- Posts: 939
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:55 pm
- I've donated: $20.00!
- My articles: 5
- My images: 65
- My cats species list: 2 (i:0, k:0)
- Spotted: 25
- Location 1: Runcorn.
- Location 2: Cheshire.UK
- Interests: Asiancatfish/corys
I find myself in agreement with Eric, C sodalis,
BTW, just for curiosity what's your pH reading ?
I bought a self-help tape the other day.
It was called "How to handle disappointment."
When I opened the box, it was empty.