Cutting back- some great opportunies available

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
TwoTankAmin
I've donated: $4288.00!
My cats species list: 6 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:48)
Location 1: USA
Location 2: Mt. Kisco, NY
Interests: Fish and Poker

Cutting back- some great opportunies available

Post by TwoTankAmin »

I did not want toput this in the for sale section as it is not a traditional sale. I am getting up there in years and am finding the work required to keep all my fish in good condition and spawning is getting to be more than I want or am able to do.

I am looking to downsize some. What I have that I am interested in letting go are my L450 and my L236 breeding groups. (These fish were purchased as tank raised.) I also have a number of assorted sized offspring for each in grow out tanks and more recent fry in the breeding tanks.

I would be willing to part with the above in either of two ways. One would be a negotiated sale. The other would be a more complex method where, for the right person, I would turn over all the fish and their tanks and support equipment free. We would then enter into an arrangement where for the offspring that come with them initially and any offspring they produce over a set number of years, I would receive a share from all sales. This would apply for several years at which time ownership of everything would transfer to the new breeder free and clear.

I am most interesting in people who are experienced fish keepers/breeders but who might not otherwise be able to buy these things outright.

I thought before I expanded how and where I might put this online, I should start here at the home of catfish people. If you are interested in the above, shoot me a site PM or send an Email to TwoTankAmin at verizon dot net.
No one has ever become poor by giving.” Anonymous
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”" Daniel Patrick Moynihan
"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
TwoTankAmin
I've donated: $4288.00!
My cats species list: 6 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:48)
Location 1: USA
Location 2: Mt. Kisco, NY
Interests: Fish and Poker

Re: Cutting back- some great opportunies available

Post by TwoTankAmin »

Bump.
No one has ever become poor by giving.” Anonymous
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”" Daniel Patrick Moynihan
"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
gulogulo
My cats species list: 31 (i:4, k:0)
My aquaria list: 26 (i:1)
My BLogs: 5 (i:10, p:228)
My Wishlist: 4
Location 1: Madison, WI
Location 2: USA

Re: Cutting back- some great opportunies available

Post by gulogulo »

Pm sent
Tony4143
My cats species list: 81 (i:0, k:30)