Are there any alternative cats, whether syno or not, that have a similar appearance to those above, and ok in soft water, and are active when lights are on?
My tank is 100x40x45 lxdxh. The tank is empty at the moment
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:35 pm
- My images: 1
- My cats species list: 27 (i:0, k:1)
- Spotted: 4
- Location 1: the Netherlands
- Location 2: Nijmegen the Netherlands
- Interests: Central American and Uruguayan fishes
So there are plenty, but these are not easy to find. Active during the day might be hard however.