Can someone ID my catfish!?

Did you know fantastic help is an anagram of Planet Catfish? This forum is for those of you with pictures of your catfish who are looking for help identifying them. There are many here to help and a firm ID is the first step towards keeping your catfish in the best conditions.
Ayaksay

Can someone ID my catfish!?

Post by Ayaksay »

Hi, my name is Michael and I am from Holland. I have recently bought 2 catfish from someone and now I wonder what it is that I bought exactly. They are all black with light brown drawings all over the body.

The one I bought them from did not know what species they were too. Is there someone who could tell me what the exact and correct name is of these fish? I will try to include a photo, but if more is needed I could mail them. You can reach me at: mi_cen@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

Michael

PS: I have not succeeded in inserting a photo! Could I not mail some photo's to someone who understands catfish?
Silurus
I've donated: $12.00!
My articles: 55
My images: 884
My catfish: 1
My cats species list: 90 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 419
Location 1: Singapore
Location 2: Moderator Emeritus

Post by Silurus »

You can put up your picture for free on Tim's gallery (see this post on how to do it), and then link to the image url in the forum. It's not too difficult.

Return to “What is my catfish?”