Sick Cory Sterbai

All posts regarding the care and breeding of these catfishes from South America.
cmstwc
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: San Francisco, USA

Sick Cory Sterbai

Post by cmstwc »

As I woke up this morning, I found out one of my male Sterbai got this red lump. I immediately removed carbon and dosed some Melafix. He seems to be normal, even he spawn today. I change my tank water almost on a daily basis about 20%. Any suggestion of what should I do? Thanks in advance!
MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 12 (i:10)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Re: Sick Cory Sterbai

Post by MatsP »

Can't really help with your issue, but could you please go to "User Control Panel" and select the "Board preferences", and then "Edit posting defaults". There is an option for "Enable BBcode by default" - set that to "Yes". That way, when you quote other peoples posts, or post images, or some such, it actually shows the quoted text clearly, images as they look, etc, rather than the bbcode that you typed in to indicate you want an image in your post. Saves my time editing the post and un-clicking "Disable BBcode in this post" at the bottom of each post.

--
Mats
cmstwc
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: San Francisco, USA

Re: Sick Cory Sterbai

Post by cmstwc »

MatsP wrote:Can't really help with your issue, but could you please go to "User Control Panel" and select the "Board preferences", and then "Edit posting defaults". There is an option for "Enable BBcode by default" - set that to "Yes". That way, when you quote other peoples posts, or post images, or some such, it actually shows the quoted text clearly, images as they look, etc, rather than the bbcode that you typed in to indicate you want an image in your post. Saves my time editing the post and un-clicking "Disable BBcode in this post" at the bottom of each post.

--
Mats

Its done

Return to “South American Catfishes (Callichthyidae - Corys et al)”