450 Juwel catfish tank aquascaped of håvard støre andersen

Post pictures of your beloved catfish aquaria here. Also good for pictures of your (cat)fish rooms or equipment discussions. If you are posting pictures of identified catfish, please do so in the appropriate husbandry and reproduction forum above.
Andreass1989
Location 2: Norway

450 Juwel catfish tank aquascaped of håvard støre andersen

Post by Andreass1989 »

Hi all Catfish people. for all off you that know Håvard støre andersen here is hes new Tank:

håvard's any sense that he has not been as active recently, he has simply withdrawn due to lots of work and a lot of time on forums and other places, but now he is working on a great project, where he will cast a rock wall of concrete, all pipes, wires and other parts will be hidden behind everything he casts. I got the honor of taking pictures of his projection, he has now begun with the casting of his modules. I will post a picture and try and explain the best way what to do and how this is going to be and.
Attachments
This picture shows it all Hiding places for the catfish that should be in the aquarium
This picture shows it all Hiding places for the catfish that should be in the aquarium
In this module he make concrete glass field inside so that the circulation pump can hang inside this module and how it will be hidden
In this module he make concrete glass field inside so that the circulation pump can hang inside this module and how it will be hidden
This is the start of the intake to the swamp he will have under the aquarium.<br />He will drill a hole inside the module which will go to the swamp, and it should go right to the top of the aquarium before making a u-turn and goes down to about 30-40 cm from the bottom.
This is the start of the intake to the swamp he will have under the aquarium.
He will drill a hole inside the module which will go to the swamp, and it should go right to the top of the aquarium before making a u-turn and goes down to about 30-40 cm from the bottom.
2wheelsx2
I've donated: $20.00!
My cats species list: 71 (i:3, k:0)
My aquaria list: 5 (i:4)
Location 1: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Location 2: BC, Canada
Interests: motorcycles, tropical fish, car detailing

Re: 450 Juwel catfish tank aquascaped of håvard støre anders

Post by 2wheelsx2 »

Great to hear that Havard is still active and starting a great new project. Looks very interesting. Any ideas on what the livestock is going to be?
Andreass1989

Post by Andreass1989 »

This was all for now, I'm going to and update constantly, until everything is done and the aquarium is up and running
Attachments
Here is the top of the module where the circulation pump # 2 should be
Here is the top of the module where the circulation pump # 2 should be
This picture may show even more of the module in the last pic + it is a cylinder from the bottom to top and inside it should run a pipe to be blowout, the red circle shows where the cylinder is
This picture may show even more of the module in the last pic + it is a cylinder from the bottom to top and inside it should run a pipe to be blowout, the red circle shows where the cylinder is
Andreass1989

Post by Andreass1989 »

2wheelsx2 wrote:Great to hear that Havard is still active and starting a great new project. Looks very interesting. Any ideas on what the livestock is going to be?
hi there:) ye håvard is still alive:) and activ:)in this aquarium there wil be between 10-15 mature L-200 and around 100-200 Colombia Tetra or red nose tetra Depends what håvard decides
YSR50
My cats species list: 21 (i:17, k:12)
My aquaria list: 7 (i:7)
My BLogs: 2 (i:7, p:97)
Spotted: 18
Location 1: Chicago-ish
Location 2: USA

Post by YSR50 »

been 5 months, any updates?

Return to “Tank Talk”