- Posts: 7286
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 76
- My cats species list: 111 (i:37, k:46)
- My aquaria list: 29 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 36 (i:125, p:1867)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 136
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
I'm noticing that some BLOGs don't show SL values for growing fry. I wouldn't have realized the problem existed except that I know I just entered the data for my Scleromystax barbatus BLOG and yet the data doesn't appear when the BLOG is viewed. But if I return to the Edit screen for the same BLOG, all the data is still present in the proper field; so it's not that the data is missing. This problem however is not universal, because when I look at another BLOG (for example my albino BN BLOG), the fry sizes are displayed.