Im restarting my fish house after an 11 year old break from the hobby after working in the Far East and Middle East
Im passionate for all L nos, C Nos and south American Cichlids
I get the down turn in Forums but dont understand where all the Hobbyist Breeders have gone. Loathe to kine the pockets of Maidenhead here in the uk
Message me if you have anything
- Posts: 8729
- Joined: 09 Sep 2014, 17:50
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 127
- My cats species list: 138 (i:102, k:35)
- My aquaria list: 36 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 44 (i:149, p:2372)
- My Wishlist: 37
- Spotted: 173
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
Welcome to PlanetCatfish! I'm in the USA, so I'm no help for you. There used to be a very active group of Wiltshire pleco breeders, even holding their own "day" with speakers at a local fish store. But alas, from what I know, many of them have had life changes that have slowed them in the hobby. I'm sure some are still active, but I don't see them posting much on breeding successes. Maybe it's old hat for them and they have nothing new to post?
P.S., please update us as you get things going again.
- Posts: 1064
- Joined: 22 Oct 2009, 11:57
- Location 1: Corsham, UK
- Location 2: Bath, UK
- Interests: Natural History, Ecology, Plants, Biotopes, Taxonomy, Nitrification, Cricket & Northern Soul
@Jon2101 where do you live in Wiltshire? I live in Corsham.