All posts regarding the care and breeding of these catfishes from South America.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:04 am
- Location 1: Troy, NY.
- Location 2: USA
- Interests: Hiking, climbing, art, music, and fish
I am wondering if anyone can recommend any plecos that are good algae eaters/cleaners that stay smaller that bristlenose, something that maxes out not much over 3” would be Ideal. Bonus points if they are a bit more exotic and good looking. Thank you
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:22 pm
- My cats species list: 15 (i:0, k:15)
- My Wishlist: 6
- Spotted: 16
- Location 1: United States
- Location 2: New bedford Massachusetts
So I would recommend parotocinclus haroldoi