Changing 'My fish' error

A historical forum for issues reported in the suggestions and bugs forum that have been subsequently fixed or resolved.
TomSerious
I've donated: $50.00!
My cats species list: 34 (i:0, k:3)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
Spotted: 35
Location 1: Austria
Location 2: Vienna
Interests: Aquaristics, IT

Changing 'My fish' error

Post by TomSerious »

Hello!
I don't know if this is maybe a problem on my side, but I wanted to mention it.
I can add fish to 'My cats' but I can't edit them (sometimes it worked?).

The following error message appears:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_magic_quotes_gpc() in /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_validate.php:16 Stack trace: #0 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/my_fish.php(175): require_once() #1 /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/my_fish.php(53): arn_my_fish_guts(60378, '265', 'validate', 'all', 'TomSerious', '') #2 {main} thrown in /home/webcat/planetcatfish.com/common/includes/my_fish_validate.php on line 16
bekateen
I've donated: $40.00!
My articles: 4
My images: 130
My cats species list: 142 (i:102, k:39)
My aquaria list: 36 (i:13)
My BLogs: 44 (i:149, p:2671)
My Wishlist: 35
Spotted: 177
Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
Location 2: USA, California, Stockton

Re: Changing 'My fish' error

Post by bekateen »

I got a different error when trying to move one of my fish from one species to a different species (the "Change species, keep data" link). I got this error. Unfortunately, because of something in the text, the website won't let me copy and paste the error in quotes tags. So I'm attaching the error in a screenshot:
error.png
If I paste the error as text here and then press submit to post the error, I get a different error:
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@planetcatfish.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I suspect I encountered this same error, or one like it, before when trying to post something with brackets or urls in it. That experience was posted HERE.

Cheers, Eric
Find me on YouTube and Facebook: http://youtube.com/user/Bekateen1; https://www.facebook.com/Bekateen
Buying caves from https://plecocaves.com? Plecocaves sponsor Bekateen's Fishroom. Use coupon code "bekateen" (no quotes) for 15% off your order.
Jools
Expert
My articles: 197
My images: 944
My catfish: 238
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:7, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 447
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Re: Changing 'My fish' error

Post by Jools »

The "change my species" function now works.

Cheers,

Jools

Return to “All Resolved Issues”