5 Mature juveniles zebra plecos L 046 $1000, all funds will go to Luiz Tencatt research in Brazil

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
Mexnotex
My cats species list: 91 (i:1, k:1)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
My BLogs: 12 (i:0, p:280)
My Wishlist: 2
Spotted: 41
Location 1: Buffalo
Location 2: United States
Interests: Being a father, gourmet cooking, photography

5 Mature juveniles zebra plecos L 046 $1000, all funds will go to Luiz Tencatt research in Brazil

Post by Mexnotex »

Hello everyone,
NEC convention special.
I am offering 5 mature juveniles zebra plecos L046 F1, 2 -2.5 in TL. All funds will go to help Dr. Luiz Tencatt research in his native Brazil.
Although a scientist, he has been an ally of the catfish hobbyist. He has made several scientific contributions and raised our awareness. I am trying to show a bit of appreciation for his hard work and so do you. I am also having rare Corydoradinae juveniles and proven breeding groups.
I am sure Luiz will accept any donation, any amount.
I have more 5 groups if interested.
Fishes will be hand delivered at NEC convention, pre-payed only.
I will posting my fish list shortly.
Regards,
Martin Ortiz
20210808_194752.jpg
20210724_201514.jpg
Last edited by Mexnotex on 27 Mar 2024, 01:19, edited 3 times in total.
Mexnotex
My cats species list: 91 (i:1, k:1)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
My BLogs: 12 (i:0, p:280)
My Wishlist: 2
Spotted: 41
Location 1: Buffalo
Location 2: United States
Interests: Being a father, gourmet cooking, photography

Re: 5 Mature plecos $1000, all funds will go to Luiz Tencatt research in Brazil

Post by Mexnotex »

Luiz Tencatt
Location 1: Brazil
Location 2: Mato Grosso

Re: 5 Mature juveniles zebra plecos L 046 $1000, all funds will go to Luiz Tencatt research in Brazil

Post by Luiz Tencatt »

Mexnotex wrote: 26 Mar 2024, 20:57 Hello everyone,
NEC convention special.
I am offering 5 mature juveniles zebra plecos L046 F1, 2 -2.5 in TL. All funds will go to help Dr. Luiz Tencatt research in his native Brazil.
Although a scientist, he has been an ally of the catfish hobbyist. He has made several scientific contributions and raised our awareness. I am trying to show a bit of appreciation for his hard work and so do you. I am also having rare Corydoradinae juveniles and proven breeding groups.
I am sure Luiz will accept any donation, any amount.
Fishes will be hand delivered at NEC convention, pre-payed only.
I will posting my fish list shortly.
Regards,
Martin Ortiz
20210808_194752.jpg
20210724_201514.jpg
Hey guys! I am an adjunct professor at the Federal University of Mato Grosso, holding a bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences from the Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul, a Master's and a Doctorate degrees in Environmental Sciences and Sciences, respectively, from the State University of Maringá. During my formation as a taxonomist, I had the opportunity to learn from great mentors, such as Otávio Froehlich, Carla Pavanelli, Cláudio Zawadzki and Marcelo Britto. My first work was published in 2013 and, since then, more than 40 scientific articles have been published in collaboration with many colleagues, especially on Corydoradinae catfishes.

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”