Aquarium free to good home. (UK, Surrey)

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 10 (i:8)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Aquarium free to good home. (UK, Surrey)

Post by MatsP »

I have ordered some new tanks to make better use of my space in my fish-room. This means that I have at least one, probably two, 800mm long tanks, both are drilled for overflow available.

The one that I'm certain I will get rid of is a Fluval 800 Deep, 127 liter tank. I beleive it is 400 mm tall, 350 mm back to front.

The other one is my original Ehem 96 liter. 350 mm tall, 300 mm back to front. I have a stand for this one, so I may decide to keep this one.

I will also have a 600mm x 300/350mm x 300mm Juwel 60 or 70.

Tanks come with hood/lights, but I will keep heaters, filters etc for my new tanks.

Scratches, scrapes and drip-marks are included at no extra charge [although, if I may say so, they are not in bad condition, but they have had fish in them for the last 4 or so years, so they are not] ;)

The reason I'm not asking for money is that I have already "written them off" as I drilled the back of the tank.

Pick-up to be agreed.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

--
Mats
Lloydy
My cats species list: 6 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 3 (i:0)
Location 1: Chandlers Ford (near Southampton, England)
Location 2: Southampton (England)

Re: Aquarium free to good home. (UK, Surrey)

Post by Lloydy »

Hi Mat,

I might be interested, let me see if I can make some space over the weekend and then get back to you

Plus I live just down the road in Farnham so it will be nice and convenient to pick them up.
Q) Why are dead fish harder to 'wind up' than live fish?
A) Because dead fish never take the bait! ;)
MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 10 (i:8)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Re: Aquarium free to good home. (UK, Surrey)

Post by MatsP »

That would indeed make it handy.

And just to be clear - they will be available when my new tanks are in place. My new tanks are in the shop at the moment (I'm just waiting for my salary to hit my account before I go pick them up - the shop said "anything from two to six weeks delivery", and I said, "Ok, lets order now" - that was on Friday last week, and I got the call that they were in on Thursday this week). Murphy's Law on delivery times: If you want something to take a while, it won't - if you want it ASAP, it will take a long time.

Getting the new tanks set up and installed will probably take a couple of weekends before it's done.

--
Mats

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”