seaching for long finned cories

Items sought in the United States of America and Canada
870critters
Location 2: Mountain Home Arkansas USA

seaching for long finned cories

Post by 870critters »

Hi, I'm searching the United States for Long finned corydoras. I would like to buy a small group, but have not been able to find any breeders. I would appreciate any contacts you might have. Thanks a bunch.

[Mod edit: Moved to correct forum --Mats]
apistomaster
I've donated: $90.00!
My articles: 1
My cats species list: 12 (i:0, k:0)
My Wishlist: 1
Location 1: Clarkston, WA, USA
Location 2: Clarkston, WA, USA
Interests: Aquaculture and flyfishing

Re: seaching for long finned cories

Post by apistomaster »

I have seen the selectively bred long finned mutation of Cordoras panda offered occasionally by www.coryrus.com
They are the only long finned varieties I know of not counting the naturally occurring Scleromastyx spp that looks very like a longer finned Corydoras paleatus.
Avid Trout fly fisherman. ·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
870critters
Location 2: Mountain Home Arkansas USA

Post by 870critters »

Thank you!! I will contact them to see if they have any.
Taratron
I've donated: $40.00!
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: Arizona, USA
Location 2: Phoenix, AZ
Interests: Fish, herps, the Discworld novels, Invader Zim, and entomology

Post by Taratron »

Before you order with anyone online, I've found it helpful to check out their Aquabid postings. Coryrus does not quite have a good feedback, and while I've been very tempted to order from him, the complaints and warnings I've heard turn me away. I have found some good sellers of longfin paletus on AB (Wetspotx is one, I believe), and if you are looking for longfin pandas, check out azaquaticplants.com---yes, it is a plant website, but polardbear, one of the mods there, breeds long fin pandas, among other interesting cories, for very good prices.
But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I will be unique in all the world..... You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Return to “Wanted (USA & Canada)”