Tank, external filter and Stunning 3D background. Manc, UK

Items for sale in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
TheSmurfinator
My cats species list: 9 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 3 (i:0)
Location 1: Manchester UK
Location 2: Manchester UK

Tank, external filter and Stunning 3D background. Manc, UK

Post by TheSmurfinator »

I'm trying to raise money to get my car back on the road, as we've just found out that my dad has leukemia and I need to be able to get him to and from the hospital, so please don't make me any silly offers.
I'm in Mossley, greater Manchester. Postcode OL5 0PF
Tank:
It is two foot long across the back and is about 16 inches wide at it's widest point. It is 23inches high.
It has silver trim around the base and comes with a cabinet that follows the shape of the tank. It makes a very impressive display tank but it does have a couple of chips out of the glass. I will get close up photos of these for anyone who is interested. They are only small and not really noticable but I want to be honest.
Again, the cupboard has been cut to allow for an external filter - not included.
Collection ONLY

Background:
This is a gorgeous background that I bought from ebay with the intention of fitting into my 30In tank. I've never got round to it and now I'm think of selling that tank so it may as well go before it gets broken in the flat.
It is 34Inches wide and 15 and a half inch high, so depending on how tight you wanted it and if you could disguise the very small gap with plants, you might even get away with this in a 3 foot tank. Alternatively it could be cut down to fit a 2foot or 30 inch tank.
This is not a flimsy background, it is quite thick and heavy and has a LOT of depth and detail in it - the photos really don't do it justice.
I would be willing to send this with a courier but I WILL NOT accept responsibility for any damage which is why I would prefer collection.

I'm looking for £40.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Eheim External filter:
Eheim Ecco 2236 External filter.
Good condition and working well With most pipework but no spray bar as I didn't use one on my tank.
One just went on ebay for £43 so I'm asking £40,
Postage would be an extra £15

13 tanks and counting....

Return to “For Sale (UK & ROI)”