4 SALE Botia kubotai ( Polka-Dot Loach ) 2.25 to 2.5 inches

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
vinman
Location 1: America, Bronx, NY
Location 2: America, Bronx, NY

4 SALE Botia kubotai ( Polka-Dot Loach ) 2.25 to 2.5 inches

Post by vinman »

I'm selling Botia kubotai ( Polka-Dot Loach ) 2.25 " to 2.5 inches for 10 bucks each. Pick Up available, I live in the North East Bronx, NY. I have many fish for sale. Buy 6 fish get and get a discount on the group. 6 for 65 bucks shipped ( Post 0ffice Priority ) or 50 bucks picked up. Shipping through the Post 0ffice Priority is 15 bucks ( Up to 5 fish, 35+ hour Heat pack included )**** No Live Guarantee for Post Office delivery **** shipping is a extra for FedEx overnight delivery, Live Arrival Guarantee. Any dead must provide a pic no latter than 1 hour after first attemped delivery.**** I have pleanty for sale. **** Any questions please call 718 - 792 - 2593. 10 am to 12 midnight est . LOWER 48 STATES, CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY !!!!

Here is a link for more information on the Botia kubotai. http://www.loaches.com/species-index/botia-kubotai

Pleco Lover
Location 2: USA
Interests: plecos,synos

Re: 4 SALE Botia kubotai ( Polka-Dot Loach ) 2.25 to 2.5 inc

Post by Pleco Lover »

Dude are u in the market of buying fish for cheap and selling for more money,cause it looks 100% like it,your syno made you sure look bad,please,seriously that dont work here,if your into crossed bred fish,and breeding them,and call your self a breeder,its a joke,cause serious breeders breed pure breds,which these kubotai i know you did not breed these,so become a serious breeder not no joke,cause your looking like a mess,just helping you out
vinman
Location 1: America, Bronx, NY
Location 2: America, Bronx, NY

Post by vinman »

Pleco Lover wrote:Dude are u in the market of buying fish for cheap and selling for more money,cause it looks 100% like it,your syno made you sure look bad,please,seriously that dont work here,if your into crossed bred fish,and breeding them,and call your self a breeder,its a joke,cause serious breeders breed pure breds,which these kubotai i know you did not breed these,so become a serious breeder not no joke,cause your looking like a mess,just helping you out

Helping me You got to be kidding me. You just joined the site today. If anything is a joke it is you posting on one of my threads from ( Feb 22, 2010 ) almost a year ago. :)) :-J :-p It is common knowledge kubotai loaches are wild caught. Get a little dirt under your nails before you criticize others. I do breed Fish do your homework before you comment.

BTW the Synos sold yesterday :-H
Pleco Lover
Location 2: USA
Interests: plecos,synos

Post by Pleco Lover »

vinman wrote:
Pleco Lover wrote:Dude are u in the market of buying fish for cheap and selling for more money,cause it looks 100% like it,your syno made you sure look bad,please,seriously that dont work here,if your into crossed bred fish,and breeding them,and call your self a breeder,its a joke,cause serious breeders breed pure breds,which these kubotai i know you did not breed these,so become a serious breeder not no joke,cause your looking like a mess,just helping you out

Helping me You got to be kidding me. You just joined the site today. If anything is a joke it is you posting on one of my threads from ( Feb 22, 2010 ) almost a year ago. :)) :-J :-p It is common knowledge kubotai loaches are wild caught. Get a little dirt under your nails before you criticize others. I do breed Fish do your homework before you comment.

BTW the Synos sold yesterday :-H
ya i should of never lower myselfe to reply to this,if you take this if i criticize you,was not my intentions,as far as dirt under my nails,thats a no go,i love clean nails,but seems you did not get the point,but hope you do one day,but as for homework lol,yes you breed crossbred fish,all around sites,even been banned from sites,but things do seem to be getting close for you to getting flushed down the toilet,but your homework getting eaten by the dog will do that,no futher comments,as its been said :-Q
Marc van Arc
Expert
My articles: 20
My images: 61
My catfish: 9
Spotted: 35
Location 2: Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Post by Marc van Arc »

Thread will be locked.

A warning for Pleco Lover for a personal attack. I get the impression that was the only reason this oldie was dug up for. Please don't do this.

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”