Free Steatocranus casuarius youngsters & male Golden Wonder

Items for sale in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
N0body Of The Goat
My cats species list: 25 (i:2, k:5)
My aquaria list: 5 (i:0)
My Wishlist: 1
Spotted: 18
Location 1: Southampton
Location 2: UK
Interests: Sim racing; cycling (ideally not into the back of stationary dustbin lorries located on blind sweeping bends in wet weather, with rim brakes like chocolate teapots)

Free Steatocranus casuarius youngsters & male Golden Wonder

Post by N0body Of The Goat »

I have eleven (I think), ~3.5-5cm TL tank (4-months old), bred Lionhead Cichlid youngsters looking for new homes! These fish would settle in great with the likes of Synodontis brichardi and Chaetostoma species catfish, who enjoy cool (22C) turbulent water (8-12x water turnover per hour). Given these are brothers and sisters, I would suggest getting a single sex from me and obtaining life long partners from elsewhere (eg. Creature Comforts in Totton have three juvenile females, Southern Aquatics in Cadnam have ~6 specimens in a display tank with Peacock cichlids).

I also have a single tank bred Golden Wonder Panchax male youngster, who cannot be introduced to his parents, as "dad" would almost certainly kill him within minutes. Gorgeous little fish, currently ~4cm TL (4-months old), very bold for a fish out of the breeding net for just half a week! This chap has loved the same water conditions as the Lionheads, despite this being a little cooler than Golden Wonders typically enjoy (normally 24-27C).

Collection only (bring your own bags etc.) from Southampton SO18.
Dreaming of a full-on 5x2x2 Zaire River rapids biotope...
N0body Of The Goat
My cats species list: 25 (i:2, k:5)
My aquaria list: 5 (i:0)
My Wishlist: 1
Spotted: 18
Location 1: Southampton
Location 2: UK
Interests: Sim racing; cycling (ideally not into the back of stationary dustbin lorries located on blind sweeping bends in wet weather, with rim brakes like chocolate teapots)

Re: Free Steatocranus casuarius youngsters & male Golden Won

Post by N0body Of The Goat »

Golden Wonder has been collected last night, but I'm still desperate to find homes for the Lionhead Cichlids, before I have no choice but to take them to a LFS (I hate the idea of them being in a small shop tank, possibly for months on end) :(

Dreaming of a full-on 5x2x2 Zaire River rapids biotope...

Return to “For Sale (UK & ROI)”