L400 Fry for Sale

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
vanillarum
My cats species list: 12 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: USA, Massachusetts
Interests: fish, Disney, golf, scuba diving

L400 Fry for Sale

Post by vanillarum »

I have some L400 fry, currently about 1 1/2" or larger. These are raised in Mass. tap water, beautiful fish. These are the larger, true L400s, where the males get to about 5" and the females are a bit smaller. I cannot sex them at this size, sorry. They are $20 each, and I do ship. I ship on Mondays (preferably) using USPS, either Priority ($15) or Express ($40). The picture was taken by me, and is one of the actual fry. They are all different, but similar to the picture. These fish will NOT harm live plants, as I have my adult colony in with a bunch of anubias, and the fish do not bother them. Please message me with questions. Thanx.
Attachments
IMG_8021.JPG
Never give up until you have released your unused capacities for service and shared your gift with others. One enkindled spirit can set hundreds on fire.
William H. Danforth
Linus_Cello
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 1
Location 2: Washington DC

Re: L400 FRY FOR SALE

Post by Linus_Cello »

Will you be coming to the catfish convention? If so, will you be bringing these?
vanillarum

Post by vanillarum »

Sorry, the convention is not in my plans this year.
Never give up until you have released your unused capacities for service and shared your gift with others. One enkindled spirit can set hundreds on fire.
William H. Danforth
apistomaster
I've donated: $90.00!
My articles: 1
My Wishlist: 1
Location 1: Clarkston, WA, USA
Location 2: Clarkston, WA, USA
Interests: Aquaculture and flyfishing

Post by apistomaster »

Vanillarum,
I think you are offering an uncommon Hypancistrus species at a very nice shipping size and price. I had a group of wild adults which I sadly lost due to a power filter failure 6 years ago.
I highly recommend adding these to anyone's pleco collection. They not only do no harm to Anubias plants but are safe with all other aquarium plants.
When I was still raising plecos for sale I used to use mostly the USPS's services but I eventually began using UPS overnight because they were very competitive with USPS prices and nothing beats the safety margin increases gained from overnight delivery.
Best of success selling your L400's.
I noticed that on their cat-e-log entry that no breeding accounts have been reported.
Perhaps you could write an article for PC?
Avid Trout fly fisherman. ·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
vanillarum

Re: L400 Fry for Sale

Post by vanillarum »

Thanx apistomaster. When I get a minute or two to take a breath, I will see about that article. Again, thanx for the props.
William H. Danforth
Raul-7
Location 1: Lomita, CA
Location 2: Lomita, CA

Post by Raul-7 »

Is that L400. If so I've bred them.
vanillarum

Post by vanillarum »

Congrats (if that is an L400). They are relatively easy to breed.
William H. Danforth

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”