Hypans, Sterbai, Redline Barbs Available

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
TwoTankAmin
I've donated: $4288.00!
My cats species list: 6 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:48)
Location 1: USA
Location 2: Mt. Kisco, NY
Interests: Fish and Poker

Hypans, Sterbai, Redline Barbs Available

Post by TwoTankAmin »

I have the following Hypancistrus available for sale:

zebras 1.75+ - 2.25 inches (4.5 - 6+ cm) TL $155 - $190 depending on quantity. (edited to reflect sales and what sizes remain)
L450 In growout. (edited to reflect sales and what sizes remain)
L236 temporarily unavailable pending count and sizing what remains, (edited to reflect sales and what sizes remain)

I have very large Sterbai corys which have been spawning and eating eggs in my tanks. They are huge. $7 Sold Out

I have 2 inch (5+ cm) redline barbs (Sahyadria denisonii). $12

I also have rooibos tea and catappa leaves.

I will not ship the sterbais, you must be able to pick them up. Any of the fish may be picked up. I am an zip code 10549 (about 40 miles NNE of NYC). I occasionally travel to Delaware and can meet folks anywhere along the way. I am also willing to travel a bit to meet people, but not for smaller sales.

Shoot me a site PM if you are interested in any of the above.

Edited Jan. 28 to add the following: I will be selling in the vendor room of the upcoming 41st annual NEC Convention in early April. I expect to be offering many of the above fish for sale as well as some other neat stuff. This is a nice event and you can find more info on it here http://northeastcouncil.org/NewNEC/index.php/convention
Dr. Stephan Tanner of Swiss Tropicals will be one of the speakers. He is also a major supporter of PlanetCatfish and one of the most knowledgeable people I know of when it comes to filtration in aquariums.
Last edited by TwoTankAmin on 24 Mar 2016, 14:51, edited 5 times in total.
No one has ever become poor by giving.” Anonymous
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”" Daniel Patrick Moynihan
"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
smitty
My images: 3
My cats species list: 57 (i:18, k:0)
My aquaria list: 3 (i:3)
Spotted: 1
Location 1: Yeadon, Pennyslvania USA
Location 2: Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
Interests: Aquariums/Bicycling/Cooking

Re: Hypans, Sterbai, Redline Barbs Available

Post by smitty »

Will most certainly keep following you.
150gal- No Plecos; 3 AC 110 P.Filters; 2 AC P.Heads; Eheim2217, 2260
180gal- Plecos (9): L001/L022 (1M), L023, L083/L165, L137, L190, Rhino (1M, 1F), Trinidad (2); 3 AC 110 P.Filters; 2 AC 110 P.Heads; Eheim 2217,2260; Fluval FX5
210gal- Plecos (5): L014 (2), L050; 4 AC P.Filters; 2AC P.Heads; Eheim 2250,2262; Fluval FX5;
jlosey90
Location 1: Manhattan
Location 2: KS

Post by jlosey90 »

So no shipping on any of the fish? Or just the Sterbai?
TwoTankAmin

Post by TwoTankAmin »

All but the sterbai can be shipped. There is too much risk of self poisoning with sterbai, especially with the ones I have. They are all adult size and in spawning mode. Yesterday during tank work I had eggs in 2/3 tanks I have the sterbai in. In one of these tanks with there must have been about 100 eggs laid in the last 48 hours. They are finally laying them faster than they are eating them. Unfortunately, I have no place to raise the fry, so I am not pulling the eggs.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”" Daniel Patrick Moynihan
"The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
bekateen
I've donated: $40.00!
My articles: 4
My images: 130
My cats species list: 142 (i:102, k:39)
My aquaria list: 36 (i:13)
My BLogs: 44 (i:149, p:2671)
My Wishlist: 35
Spotted: 177
Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
Location 2: USA, California, Stockton

Post by bekateen »

TwoTankAmin wrote:Unfortunately, I have no place to raise the fry, so I am not pulling the eggs.
Wish I was nearby. I don't yet keep sterbai, so I'd be happy to pull the eggs and raise them! ;-)

Cheers, Eric
Find me on YouTube and Facebook: http://youtube.com/user/Bekateen1; https://www.facebook.com/Bekateen
Buying caves from https://plecocaves.com? Plecocaves sponsor Bekateen's Fishroom. Use coupon code "bekateen" (no quotes) for 15% off your order.
jlosey90
Location 1: Manhattan
Location 2: KS

Post by jlosey90 »

TwoTankAmin wrote:All but the sterbai can be shipped. There is too much risk of self poisoning with sterbai, especially with the ones I have. They are all adult size and in spawning mode. Yesterday during tank work I had eggs in 2/3 tanks I have the sterbai in. In one of these tanks with there must have been about 100 eggs laid in the last 48 hours. They are finally laying them faster than they are eating them. Unfortunately, I have no place to raise the fry, so I am not pulling the eggs.
Alright, sounds good. PM sent.
mkeBob
Location 1: Wisconsin
Location 2: USA
Interests: Dart frogs, tropical fish, hunting, fishing

Post by mkeBob »

PM sent.
TwoTankAmin

Post by TwoTankAmin »

PM received. Will reply this evening, its been a busy day. :)

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”