- Posts: 7787
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 82
- My cats species list: 125 (i:37, k:49)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 37 (i:126, p:1914)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 152
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
I'm trying to add Iran as a country to the list of political areas. I chose Asia as the Parent and country as the Type. Then when I submit, I get the following error message. Also, I'm not sure it's connected, but if I click "Edit" for any of the pre-existing countries, in order to examine how they are recorded, I see both the Parent field and the Type field displayed as "Unset." And this is in spite of the fact that the page which displays the current list of political areas clearly indicates both the Parent and the Type for each of the countries with which I tried this.
Sorry for the extra work.