- Posts: 5392
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 3
- My images: 51
- My cats species list: 100 (i:39, k:44)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:14)
- My BLogs: 25 (i:95, p:1295)
- My Wishlist: 31
- Spotted: 116
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton
Unexpectedly, my male Corydoras(Ln8sc3) sodalis are developing long extensions of their dorsal fin rays. Also one or two males are developing extended pelvic fins. What's up with that?
Thanks in advance,