- Posts: 109
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:04 am
- I've donated: $50.00!
- My cats species list: 42 (i:26, k:26)
- My BLogs: 14 (i:82, p:823)
- Spotted: 25
- Location 2: Wellington, New Zealand
I have tried on two occasions to update images in separate breeding reports. While I seem to be able to do it, the breeding log retains the original image.
- Posts: 14579
- Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2002 3:25 pm
- My articles: 189
- My images: 904
- My catfish: 244
- My cats species list: 88 (i:0, k:6)
- My aquaria list: 2 (i:2)
- My BLogs: 7 (i:5, p:194)
- My Wishlist: 16
- Spotted: 937
- Location 1: M8
- Location 2: Scotland
- Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.
I suspect it was a caching issue, so not really a bug and certainly nothing you were doing wrong. Basically, the image was being uploaded correctly but not displayed correctly on your browser until it refreshed the image at a later date/time. It might be the caching we do on the site, in which case that may be a bug, working in that area at present and so may spot something. It has been reported recently by others.