- Posts: 122
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:02 pm
- I've donated: $11.00!
- My cats species list: 7 (i:3, k:7)
- My aquaria list: 2 (i:0)
- My BLogs: 3 (i:3, p:148)
- My Wishlist: 6
- Spotted: 7
- Location 1: New England USA
- Location 2: NH USA
I dont claim to be an expert, but when I look at this picture, I think that we have the male/female reversed:
https://www.planetcatfish.com/common/ca ... e+to+right
Looks to me like the male is on the left?
Can anyone comment?
- Posts: 7773
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:50 pm
- I've donated: $40.00!
- My articles: 4
- My images: 82
- My cats species list: 125 (i:37, k:49)
- My aquaria list: 30 (i:13)
- My BLogs: 37 (i:125, p:1910)
- My Wishlist: 39
- Spotted: 152
- Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
- Location 2: USA, California, Stockton