ÖÐÎŦÄÜÒѾ­ÉúЧ

All posts regarding the care and breeding of catfishes from Asia.
Dinyar
My articles: 3
My images: 228
My catfish: 10
My cats species list: 3 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 94
Location 1: New York, NY, USA
Interests: Mochokidae, Claroteidae, Bagridae, Malepteruridae, Chacidae, Heteropneustidae, Clariidae, Sisoridae, Loricariiadae

ÖÐÎŦÄÜÒѾ­ÉúЧ

Post by Dinyar »

´ó¼ÒºÃ£¡ÏÖÔÚ¸÷λÖйúºĮ́ÍåöóÓã°®ºÃÕ߶¼¿ÉÒÔÓÃÖÐÎÄ·¢±íÌû×Ó£¡
Dinyar
My articles: 3
My images: 228
My catfish: 10
My cats species list: 3 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 94
Location 1: New York, NY, USA
Interests: Mochokidae, Claroteidae, Bagridae, Malepteruridae, Chacidae, Heteropneustidae, Clariidae, Sisoridae, Loricariiadae

Chinese language capability enabled

Post by Dinyar »

Unfortunately, you have to set Chinese as the default language in your preferences to be able to read Chinese posts.
oneoddfish
My cats species list: 13 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: detroit,michigan
Interests: large cats-odd balls-I also breed alot of different african cichlid. but my favorite thing is collecting RARE or very hard to obtain fish...

O 1/4oo a ?

Post by oneoddfish »

does that mean it will translate for you? or must you be able to read other languages? Also so how did you get computer to type out a fraction 1/4 . sorry if question's seem stupid but I'm kinda like fred flintstone when it come's to computer knowledge. thank's for you'r patient's and help everyone.
what's the matter?---cat got you'r tongue.

Jerry L Brown
Silurus
I've donated: $12.00!
My articles: 55
My images: 884
My catfish: 1
My cats species list: 90 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 419
Location 1: Singapore
Location 2: Moderator Emeritus

Post by Silurus »

Nope, the Chinese language ability to post means that proper Chinese characters (instead of a string of gibberish) will be displayed (you must be able to read Chinese, of course).
AFAIK, there is no other way to write fractions except the method you just used.
Jools
Expert
My articles: 197
My images: 944
My catfish: 238
My cats species list: 87 (i:13, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:7, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 447
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Post by Jools »

Silurus wrote: AFAIK, there is no other way to write fractions except the method you just used.
You can use HTML to display a variery of symbols one of which is a quarter. ¼ To do this you must type the following and all together with no spaces - I have to put each character on a new line to you can see it:

&
f
r
a
c
;

The general syntax is & followed by a mnemonic (frac14 in the case above) and finally a ; Here are some others

¡
¿
¢
£
¤
¥

§
©
®
?
ª
º
«
»
<>
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
µ
?
°
·
÷
±
¹
²
³
½
¾
¦

The temperatures degrees symbol would be most useful to this forum its mnemonic is deg

Jools

Return to “Asian Catfishes”