Updated pics of my plecos

Post pictures of your beloved catfish aquaria here. Also good for pictures of your (cat)fish rooms or equipment discussions. If you are posting pictures of identified catfish, please do so in the appropriate husbandry and reproduction forum above.
polkadot
Location 2: Singapore

Updated pics of my plecos

Post by polkadot »

Ben
Location 1: PEI, Canada
Interests: Fish, Computers, Comic Books, Nature

Post by Ben »

You have a wonderfull collection polkadot!

I LOVE the Adonis Pleco! How big is it? I would have to say that the "swallow tailed" plecos are among my favorites (asthetically speaking). Congrats on a super colloction, makes me very jealous :) :oops:
BIGblue
Location 1: Sunrise, FL, USA

Post by BIGblue »

Very nice fish. How small is that sunshine pleco? He looks tiny.
Image Angel
polkadot
Location 2: Singapore

Post by polkadot »

Thanks for the comments, Both the adonis and the sunshine are around 2", very small still. I wonder how many donkey years I'll have to wait for them to reach their adults.
plecoman
Location 1: Hong Kong

Post by plecoman »

polkadot:

Oh don't you worry!! Adonis grows VERY quickly!!! It is the fastest growing pleco in my tank of about 40 plecos!!! But you might not want them to grow too fast since they lose all their white spots gradually!!! Anyway.... Very nice plecos anyway
My favourite number is ............ L-number!!!
Graeme
Location 2: Newcastle, England

Post by Graeme »

Lovely collection :D
gail
I've donated: $200.00!
Location 1: Cleveland, Ohio (the North Coast)... USA
Interests: I'm an active human/animal rights advocate; I scupt and draw natural history subjects; I have a house full of animals, newest of which is a big pl*co!

Friends for my big buddy

Post by gail »

You have a very pretty collection... I am thinking that, after my tank is seasoned and ready for more guests, I may seek to add a few interesting baby pl*cos to keep ol' HOOV company and add some interest to the tank... Your collection is inspiring. Thanks for posting it...
I'm the proud rescuer of Hoovie, a footlong liposarcus pardalis, who successfully survived sudden disaster, thanks to Speak Easy! Hoovie and I LOVE Planet Catfish! See Hoovie here...http://www.boomspeed.com/rickeybird/hoov1.jpg
T
Location 1: Bonnie Scotland

Post by T »

Beautiful fish, what do you feed your mango?Mine is very picky :?

Return to “Tank Talk”