Hi Jools,bekateen wrote: ↑05 Sep 2023, 22:42 I got a different error when trying to move one of my fish from one species to a different species (the "Change species, keep data" link). I got this error. Unfortunately, because of something in the text, the website won't let me copy and paste the error in quotes tags. So I'm attaching the error in a screenshot:
If I paste the error as text here and then press submit to post the error, I get a different error:The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
I suspect I encountered this same error, or one like it, before when trying to post something with brackets or urls in it. That experience was posted HERE.
Last night I attempted again to move my incorrectly-ID'd Rhyacoglanis aff_pulcher to Pseudopimelodus aff_bufonius. This time I got an error message (which sadly I was not able to copy before leaving the page) which was a very short error message of a single word followed by what I recall was "(bool)"... that was all.
I presumed that the move didn't occur, but this morning I checked and discovered what I didn't expect: The fish were removed from Rhyacoglanis aff_pulcher but they were not added to Pseudopimelodus aff_bufonius. They just disappeared.