Fish shipped in Canada ?

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
bigamefish
My images: 5
My cats species list: 9 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
Spotted: 2
Location 1: birtle mb
Location 2: manitoba canada
Interests: anything catfish!!!! also in the summer i am a full time sport fisherman and winter is downhill skiing and icefishing

Fish shipped in Canada ?

Post by bigamefish »

Hey! Does anyone know any fish store or anything that will FedEx or purolator ship anywhere in Canada ?
"Fishing provides that connection with the whole living world. It gives you the opportunity of being totally immersed, turning back into yourself in a good way. A form of meditation, some form of communion with levels of yourself that are deeper than the ordinary self."

Ted Hughes
CanadaPleco
My images: 1
My cats species list: 17 (i:1, k:0)
My aquaria list: 2 (i:0)
Spotted: 1
Location 2: Haliburton, Ontario, Canada

Re: Fish shipped in Canada ?

Post by CanadaPleco »

I would ship Fedex in the summer, but not a chance this time of year. only airport to airport.
CanadaPleco.com - Pleco forums for Canadians
LDA105, L24, L25, L282, L97, L114, L600, L450, L333 "Porto Do Moz", LDA-05
prairiefire
My cats species list: 7 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: Chestermere Lake Alberta

Post by prairiefire »

What are you looking for ?
Birger
Expert
My articles: 10
My images: 111
My cats species list: 49 (i:43, k:0)
Spotted: 35
Location 1: Edmonton,Alberta
Location 2: Canada

Post by Birger »

I would ship Fedex in the summer, but not a chance this time of year. only airport to airport.
Especially with the cold spell headed your way, was brutal here this week, finally starting to change back to more mild weather #:-S(actually got up to minus 25 today) .
What are you looking for ?
This would be important to know, not everyone has the same stock or products.
Birger
Birger
bigamefish
Interests: anything catfish!!!! also in the summer i am a full time sport fisherman and winter is downhill skiing and icefishing

Post by bigamefish »

Small to medium sized catfish! If it's not a catfish or an oddball I'm not interestedI especially like synodontis cats! And am a fan also of the pimelodus species! And as most cat keepers PLECOS! :d and here it got to 44! It was darn cold!
"Fishing provides that connection with the whole living world. It gives you the opportunity of being totally immersed, turning back into yourself in a good way. A form of meditation, some form of communion with levels of yourself that are deeper than the ordinary self."

Ted Hughes
CanadaPleco
My images: 1
My cats species list: 17 (i:1, k:0)
My aquaria list: 2 (i:0)
Spotted: 1
Location 2: Haliburton, Ontario, Canada

Post by CanadaPleco »

that is a pretty broad list. there are a number of dealers in canada that will ship though. none will ship fedex or puralator,, only airport to airport.
CanadaPleco.com - Pleco forums for Canadians
LDA105, L24, L25, L282, L97, L114, L600, L450, L333 "Porto Do Moz", LDA-05
bigamefish

Post by bigamefish »

CanadaPleco wrote:that is a pretty broad list. there are a number of dealers in canada that will ship though. none will ship fedex or puralator,, only airport to airport.
>:( that sucks bad i live at least 3.5 hours away from a big airport!oh well i guess i`ll have to do it the old fashioned way and go the store and pick it up!

Ted Hughes
Birger
Expert
My articles: 10
My images: 111
My cats species list: 49 (i:43, k:0)
Spotted: 35
Location 1: Edmonton,Alberta
Location 2: Canada

Post by Birger »

Another thing you could do is get in contact with the Aquarium Society of Winipeg http://www.asw.ca/index.php it is my understanding this is a well run group. Even joining for someone from out of the city could have some benefits.
Sometimes clubs like this do group orders and such...also is a good way to make contacts in the hobby who often have fry for sale.

Birger
Birger

Return to “Speak Easy”