attn. shane

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
general-sherman
Location 1: australia/victoria
Interests: southamerican fish

attn. shane

Post by general-sherman »

just a question (if this is out of line i apologize most profusely):
i have really enjoyed the articles on planetcatfish, when are you going to write a book?
Meanwhile, Homer catches a legendary catfish, General Sherman, but to prove his love for Marge he throws it back in the lake...
Shane
Expert
My articles: 69
My images: 161
My catfish: 75
My cats species list: 4 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 4 (i:4)
Spotted: 99
Location 1: Tysons
Location 2: Virginia

Post by Shane »

Actually,
I am working on a book about my two years in Venezuela and working on a second book with some Venezuelan scientists on the reptiles, animals, and fishes of the llanos. I would also like to work together with Heok Hee (Silurus) at some point on bagrid book. My Venezuela book is pretty much finished and now I just need to fin the best way to publish it.
-Shane
"My journey is at an end and the tale is told. The reader who has followed so faithfully and so far, they have the right to ask, what do I bring back? It can be summed up in three words. Concentrate upon Uganda."
Winston Churchill, My African Journey
Silurus
I've donated: $12.00!
My articles: 55
My images: 885
My catfish: 1
My cats species list: 90 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 420
Location 1: Singapore
Location 2: Moderator Emeritus

Post by Silurus »

Actually, the Asian catfish (or bagrid f you prefer) book is being jump started again because of Cat-eLog data entries.
If you're going to be in Manaus, we can certainly discuss this in greater detail.
general-sherman
Location 1: australia/victoria
Interests: southamerican fish

re this

Post by general-sherman »

sounds good. looking foward to seeing them published and getting a copy :)
Meanwhile, Homer catches a legendary catfish, General Sherman, but to prove his love for Marge he throws it back in the lake...

Return to “Speak Easy”